Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

She must feel like she's in the Caribbean today....Temperature in Prague at the moment 12 degrees centigrade.....Temperature in her home town of Krasnoyarsk Minus 18 degrees centigrade. 

She's never had it so good..::)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She must feel like she's in the Caribbean today....Temperature in Prague at the moment 12 degrees centigrade.....Temperature in her home town of Krasnoyarsk Minus 18 degrees centigrade. 

How is it that she's not freezing sitting there on the couch, with the balcony doors open, is Leora part Eskimo, well I guess she's probably used to the cold weather where she's from

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You and a couple more “ new “ members of the forum are missing the point....This forum is not solely for sycophants like you and Ean 25 to drool in wonderment at the feet of your goddess.

If everyone did the same there would be no forum at all, it would be renamed “ The Leora fan club “ or “ The Leora appreciation society” 

Like it or not, it’s an open forum, and as such welcomes all and any opinions, regardless as to whether you or I agree or appreciate them or not. The only proviso is that all remarks should show respect to the tenants, and whenever possible fellow members....Something some obviously don’t agree on.

Members are entitled to critique the tenants within reason and disagree with with each other’s opinions...absolutely no problem, and within reason everything that I post is able to be substantiated....unlike some others...If I am unable to substantiate something I let it be known that it is merely an opinion.....Can everyone else say the same I wonder?

As a paying member of this forum and having watched Leora for several years, I am more than entitled to voice my opinion that perhaps she is not performing to her own high standards...My remarks may not be agreeable to you but conversely yours are not always agreeable to me. Get over it.

Irrespective of yours and anyone else’s views I will continue watching Leora and mostly enjoying her, but when I think she is under performing I will say so....please or offend.

At the same time I will continue having the banter I enjoy with friends I have made on the forum over the years.

Sorry this is such a short post. 😂

Very good observation and agree.i also watch Leora(and Paul and Eva)for many years,one of my "guilty" pleasures was almost daily to relax watching Leora,Paul and Eva,specialy when they were playing with Eva in livingroom floor or in bed,watch them doing that for years and never got bored,i respect the users that love Leora and they have all that right,myself i don't love Leora,i like her and like Eva and to less degree Paul,we all have the right to express what we feel about Leora,and the specific situation she is,personaly makes me feel sad,some say she is very happy and stuff..but almost no one is truly happy alone in a big house far from friends,family etc,there are a lot of things videocalls don't resolve,fulfill.Be a fan..don't be a fanatic.i feel fans acept negative coments about their "idol" and have th capacity to see that what he,her thinks could be diferent from what others persons think,feel,a fanatic will not acept any negative coment and will "attack" at any chance when doesn't like what was been sayed.As i said,i like Leora,like how zen mode she most of times and usualy smiling,But absolutely don't like this "fantasy only" situation she was puted,but understand why she did it(good money).

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora could be in Noosa Queensland 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

How is it that she's not freezing sitting there on the couch, with the balcony doors open, is Leora part Eskimo, well I guess she's probably used to the cold weather where she's from

I work with a Russian and here never feels cold. Granted in Australia it doesn't get below zero or anywhere near it. Not surprised she isn't cold.

• Like 2