Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Is there a visitor coming or someone special on Skype, as she has put a bra on and tidied the GR....🤔

I think it is the same guy than two nights ago. Leora was then wearing quite "erotic" clothes. Now he makes Leora laugh all the time. I wish somebody could translate a bit of what they are talking about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon77 said:

C'est elle qui a abandonné le chien, Paul l'a gardé.

il y a quelques semaines elle a appelé Paul pour voir Eva en facecam, et il n'y avait aucuns sentiments amoureux dans leurs voix, c'était juste basique.

My French is really bad but trying to understand what you writed,think you saying that was Paul that abandoned her,and that some weeks ago you seen Paul FaceTime with Leora and neither looked in love.Dont agree..we don't know even if they separated or not,in my view this of Leora is a job(seems well paid)opurtunity she(and Paul probably )had so they agreeded to do the effort(i think is this that hapened)she isn't leaving her life because she is alone,without the things,persons she have back house in her country,if Paul and her are in love no ideia..i don't see any evidence they aren't in love.

20 minutes ago, Calle said:

I think it is the same guy than two nights ago. Leora was then wearing quite "erotic" clothes. Now he makes Leora laugh all the time. I wish somebody could translate a bit of what they are talking about.

It's a couple.

Just now, Calle said:

Yeah, I noticed that too, so not a very erotic discussion. It would be nice to see Leora have a Skype bate with some guy.

"It would be nice to see Leora have a Skype bate with some guy"..Nop........it would be nice to see them live in the house doing it and more😋.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Its her friend Alex and her partner from St Petersburg...

Thanks for the info jimbo,i notice she was a little more emotional from time to time during the videocall,now makes all the sense.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I personally don't care whether they are still a couple or not, it's their business. Who knows what or if there relationship is, they could have an arrangement for her to do as she wishes whilst she is away from Russia, he knows how highly sexed she is, and is possibly being pragmatic about it, should she choose to do so with another guy.

She has never really needed anybody, she is an introvert and believe it or not quite a shy person ( I know it's difficult to believe )so I don't see her having any problem living on her own if she so chooses.

I don't think anyone should be fooled by The Little One, she may come across as vulnerable and timid, but she is a very strong willed person, very opinionated ( like us all ) and not a soft touch for anybody... 

I think that if she wanted a man she would have one, ( and why not ) although right at this moment I am not convinced that she is in another relationship, she may of course be attracted to or flirt with a guy or two for the sake of her ego, but I am not so sure she would want the hassle of a relationship on a regular basis.

What more does a girl need, she has a vivid imagination, plenty of fingers, an audience she craves for, a choice of two vibrator/dildo's and she only has to please herself.

The Little One's " Utopia "  :angel:

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Is there a visitor coming or someone special on Skype, as she has put a bra on and tidied the GR....🤔

Mr. Cat, I do believe we may be found to be incorrect about our assumption that Leora is still with Paul. You know much more than I do about her situation, that I do know, but that situation is starting to look more than circumstantial and more like she is not with Paul anymore. I, as you, couldn't care less whether she is or not. I just enjoy watching her. That being said, these are very strange times for RLC. I imagine anything may be possible.

• Like 2