Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

2 hours ago, hacıvat said:

I'm a conspiracy theorist. even I find it difficult to find out why again and again.

Only thing(logical)is as moos suggest they are putting new cams so they need a couple days straight MN to do it,as usualy we are left without the house avaliable and no good explaination by them,at max They gona put some BS like isp or something.Only one thing is absolutely sure..Really bad start.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She might have nice potential but she's definitely got nice tits...👀

There is a old wise saying naga that says..Not even the best tits of the word can save you if you become just a "domesticated pet" of Masha.She needs to think for herself and tell Masha to that a walk.

• Upvote 1

The timing they put the house ofline really doesn't make any sense,and shows it's never about us,if is to fix things(that i doubt)they could do it in mornings and let place online the best time..all afternoon and start of night.So much care for us is wonderful😏.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They likely won't be Brand New Cameras but likely ones taken out of the disabled Russian Apartments that no longer exist.

they can take this ones of Asya/Artem (only two months) they are almost new :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1