Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

"Maintenance of household systems and video equipment"laught lol GIF by Equipe de France de Football.This is the time people,so much days and hours of MN,this is it..cam6 will be fixed finaly after years of misery,no more cams going night vision all the time even with all lights of bedroom turned on,Hell yes!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Maintenance of household systems and video equipment"laught lol GIF by Equipe de France de Football.This is the time people,so much days and hours of MN,this is it..cam6 will be fixed finaly after years of misery,no more cams going night vision all the time even with all lights of bedroom turned on,Hell yes!!

The idiots again put a reason for um, to annoy us!

• Like 1

At least the lame excuses are getting cool names..three days of MN due to..Maintenance of household systems and video equipment..sound like some James Bond code name secret mission,How funny it tomorrow house would go MN again and then absolutely no fixes after it😅.My suggestion for the next MN issue..Maintenance due to cyberdine system corruption of house data and fix of the master secret files on board..code name..BS.

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I couldn't care less about Piper and Taylor. Masha will always be more interesting and fun to watchthan everyone else on RLC.

Unfortunately we do not see them
If it had been different, RLC would have made it possible
offline every day
RLC no longer stands for Masha, I think she will leave
Until recently, I totally agreed with you, but I do not want to be annoyed every day

il y a 5 minutes, rado07 a dit :

Unfortunately we do not see them
If it had been different, RLC would have made it possible
offline every day
RLC no longer stands for Masha, I think she will leave
Until recently, I totally agreed with you, but I do not want to be annoyed every day

It's offline because they are upgrading the cameras. It happened the same way as all the others.