Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

8 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Les gens compétant il faut les payer ça coûte de l'argent Rlc a des oursins dans les poches.

People with skills have to pay them it costs money Rlc has sea urchins in the pockets. 😞

moi je vois les choses différemment, il faut savoir prendre son temps pour faire les choses bien, et cette longue maintenance me fait penser que c'est surement le cas 

ça sent la révolution pour cet appartement en espérant ne pas me tromper ^^  

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

moi je vois les choses différemment, il faut savoir prendre son temps pour faire les choses bien, et cette longue maintenance me fait penser que c'est surement le cas 

ça sent la révolution pour cet appartement en espérant ne pas me tromper ^^  

what takes a long time will not necessarily be good
especially at RLC
That's why I do not understand why the audience here is so optimistic
A revolution would be another apartment for the two
RLC will (if they do something) do only the bare necessities

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

especially at RLC

Good point,lets not forget the 7 days MN and after..nothing,same issues continued.This time better be for real.

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

As many days as this small apartment is um, I wonder how amateurish the RLC technicians are? In my work We had 32 wired cams installed in two days! (2 technicians).Day by day it seems more and more how amateurish and unreliable RLC turned out to be!

i bet those were all new installations as well.  for what they are doing in the apartment, it should be online by now!

• Upvote 1

Just hope it will return online for weekend,seems way to much time to fix cams and even installing a couple ones,they can close all Barca girls houses the weekend,just want masha&sophia,Martina,Carla and N&B,P&T online in weekend.

Il y a 5 heures, rado07 a dit :

especially at RLC

Perhaps they are getting a new apartment. If you remember Kristy apartment it took a week or so to upgrade cams and whatnot.

Don't think we gona see that(the girls in a new house)their info says the fix is being done in the house,Kristy house was very big,three bedrooms,kitchen,a big livingroom etc,this is a small house shouldn't take more than two,three days.Would be nice some email saying what is being done and when is it returning.

This apartment has been having a lot of power outages recently and masha has to go out to trip a breaker to get lights back on.  May be faulty rlc equipment in the apartment causing that.  Would love to see new cams or different angles when everything comes back up but looking at the floor plan of the apartment it's so small can't imagine where any new cams would go.