Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But they will improve with time for sure,right now Masha "sister"(Piper) and her girlfriend are doing a lot better job,if was a football game i would say P&T are winning 3,4 to 1😂.Think most of the improvement or not will depende of Masha..for now feel so more natural watching P&T than M&S.

Masha's "sister"?? Where did that come from? But anyway, I also hope it will improve over time, and they get more independent and act more naturally

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Masha's "sister"?? Where did that come from? But anyway, I also hope it will improve over time, and thwy get more independent and act more naturally

We always called Piper of Masha sister because they kinda resemble and till now she(Piper)didn't had a Rlc name.The improvement will depend a lot of Masha,her style is this we are seing,sophia have nice potential,with time we will see,if the MN stop being so frequently of course😂.For now we can watch Sophia in bed with two styles..cam7 black and white image 40s style or cam6 color image 80s style😎.

• Haha 1

Lol..were it is..MN.And again girls took a nice bath and were waiting for something.If isn't new cams i really don't know any valid justification for three days of MN,as usualy house Probrably will return at end of day.What a nice BS!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..were it is..MN.And again girls took a nice bath and were waiting for something.If isn't new cams i really don't know any valid justification for three days of MN,as usualy house Probrably will return at end of day.What a nice BS!

Surely someone is waiting, because Masha put on a short pants and was not in the usual bra!

Just now, hondarellas said:

In the end it is all accidental ze81!

As always😅.Maybe is indeed news cams.Tec problems or isp problems it isn't,all three times house and stream was working perfectly fine.Not to mention that obviously the girls were already waiting for it.But rlc will give the usual excuses and somehow,somewhere someone will "eat it" and say..thank your very much😂.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

We always called Piper of Masha sister because they kinda resemble and till now she(Piper)didn't had a Rlc name.The improvement will depend a lot of Masha,her style is this we are seing,sophia have nice potential,with time we will see,if the MN stop being so frequently of course😂.For now we can watch Sophia in bed with two styles..cam7 black and white image 40s style or cam6 color image 80s style😎.

She might have nice potential but she's definitely got nice tits...👀

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I hope not, cause nice isn't doing a whole lot to please a lot of viewers 😏