Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

1 hour ago, philo said:

I cannot wait to see how Masha and Sophia negotiate the space when one or both of them decide to have sex. Will one or the other go to the living room sofa or will they share like Dasha? 

They might have sex with each other.

11 hours ago, firewall said:

new cameras would be welcome in this apartment, the current cameras start getting old

They likely won't be Brand New Cameras but likely ones taken out of the disabled Russian Apartments that no longer exist.

5 hours ago, happyone said:

wrong--cam 6 now has color--

were you not complaining about that constantly? 

It always had color..then enters black and white image for hours..then in color again..what's your point!?Of course i will complain when a cam doesn't work for years and isn't fixed,should be a easy fix...and when will you stop complain about people complains?If you satisfied with a bad service that your problem not mine..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

From cam 6 on the floor looks like a small travel suitcase, I think sophias suitcase is bigger, do we have any other surprises?

Nop,that's Sophia travel case.All i know is that is a pretty bad start of house,is Masha and her "employee" fallowing masha steps and not masha,Sophia.masha Just can't stop leading the way,would love to Sophia doing her things by her and not being a shadow of masha.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

The suitcase is technician's and includes the tools and the new camera's  ! 😂😜😱

Maybe the technicians are extreme attractive for the ladies,judging the way both girls were pumped up and all the lingerie they tried prior to MN,strangely they still missing in action hehe.Pretty sure all  is just a coincidence as it is everything in rlc🤣.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nop,that's Sophia travel case.All i know is that is a pretty bad start of house,is Masha and her "employee" fallowing masha steps and not masha,Sophia.masha Just can't stop leading the way,would love to Sophia doing her things by her and not being a shadow of masha.

Masha apparently likes to be a leader, and if that continues, it will limitate sophia's freedom and she may start feeling unconfortable...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Masha apparently likes to be a leader, and if that continues, it will limitate sophia's freedom and she may start feeling unconfortable...

Yes i feel the same,kinda horried this isn't a normal roomate house but the usual Masha and guest situation,what don't make much sense because Sophia now is a resident.For exemple now seems the  usual one girl in bathroom in bathtub..other will bate in bed..similar to past situations.Hope Sophia starts doing things by herself and with other people,she could be a interesting person to watch,Masha Just need to let her go😅.

• Upvote 1

But they will improve with time for sure,right now Masha "sister"(Piper) and her girlfriend are doing a lot better job,if was a football game i would say P&T are winning 3,4 to 1😂.Think most of the improvement or not will depende of Masha..for now feel so more natural watching P&T than M&S.

• Like 1