Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

15 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's offline because they are upgrading the cameras. It happened the same way as all the others.

Now RLC has to deliver
If not, they are unmasked and everyone knows what's going on
wait and see.................

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Now RLC has to deliver
If not, they are unmasked and everyone knows what's going on
wait and see.................

Indeed,three straight days two of them for half a day and this last one for all afternoon and seems will be all night also,if there isn't visible improvements,being in new cams or quality of the ones already in house then would be extremely difficult to explain.But seen unbeliable stuff from them(even in this house)so..expect the unexpected.In any case if they wanted to put new cams and improve things with the arrival of new resident the logical thing would had been to put house offline a couple days,get things ready and reopen,but Nop.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Hope this time to be true, and finally fix this ruin apartment!

This time there is no other explanation,it's new cams and maybe changing some of the older ones,and if so that kinda shows(thank god)this house,Masha and now Sophia are were to stay.If by any reason House return online with no changes or very few that i don't know what to say lol,but now i really think is offline for th best reason.Even if the work is done slower than a turtle "runs".

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This time there is no other explanation,it's new cams and maybe changing some of the older ones,and if so that kinda shows(thank god)this house,Masha and now Sophia are were to stay.If by any reason House return online with no changes or very few that i don't know what to say lol,but now i really think is offline for th best reason.Even if the work is done slower than a turtle "runs".

Sometimes UM is simply needed and it is better to keep the apartment offline until everything is done. Many small interruptions (as they were in B4, for example) are simply frustrating. 

What's strange is the timing. Why so soon after a new resident has joined. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sometimes UM is simply needed and it is better to keep the apartment offline until everything is done. Many small interruptions (as they were in B4, for example) are simply frustrating. 

What's strange is the timing. Why so soon after a new resident has joined. 

If is for new cams etc than fine.As i said prior,this should had been done some days prior to Sophia joined as resident,house should had put offline a couple days(that would be more than enought to put the cams,make tests etc)and then with all working reopen the house with Sophia in it.This way they are doing is worst one for us,but well if house reopens in next hours with big improvements than would be kinda ok.

• Upvote 2

I hope so too ze81!

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I hope so too ze81!

• Upvote 1

This apartment is used up. For years nothing was done. Everything that is being improved now is just patchwork. There will continue to be these failures.
RLC deliberately neglects this apartment. It would have been best to rent and equip a new, modern apartment.
For RLC, this apartment has the lowest priority.
It must be frustrating for Masha, to work for such a company
she is just as annoyed as the members (I think)
My impression is that Masha and RLC will part.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

This apartment is used up. For years nothing was done. Everything that is being improved now is just patchwork. There will continue to be these failures.
RLC deliberately neglects this apartment. It would have been best to rent and equip a new, modern apartment.
For RLC, this apartment has the lowest priority.
It must be frustrating for Masha, to work for such a company
she is just as annoyed as the members (I think)
My impression is that Masha and RLC will part.

Agree with most you said,Masha(and now Sophia)deserve a newer house,with at least two bedrooms and decent cams.Hope at least the improvements they are doing will make things more tolerable at least for us viewers,is one of the houses i watch more and having the bedroom cams always entering night vision is a BIG BS.Think they should give more atention to this houses and less so much atention to their "precious" Barca houses.

• Like 3