Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

If the latest info was given prior all this horries and speculations would had been cuted in most part.No doubt there is a care,comfort towards residents,just wish we were treated same way.Without us there wouldn't be any residents or even company lol.

This MN process demonstrates the high technical competence of RLC

I'll say it again: An old Fiat 500 will not be a Ferrari
A defect is fixed and two new ones are discovered. Hours become days, then weeks. This is normal with old houses
New paint and other cam's do not change the fundamental defects. then the fridge is changed and finally it is Masha's turn

Thanks RLC ☹️  The result will be revolutionary

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Maybe because some members send a ticket on the rlc support for this big UM 

Why should you send a ticket, RLC gets worse each month, so I canceled my subscription last month. After everything I read here in the forum every day, I did everything right.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

They have added further text
RLC writes more every day.
This will be a very, very long repair

all for safety and comfort
And yes, they also want to paint the walls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

They have added further text
RLC writes more every day.
This will be a very, very long repair

all for safety and comfort
And yes, they also want to paint the walls

We have so few good houses in Rlc that when even just one of them goes offline we miss them a lot.Will have to watch Martina,a little of Carla place and COV house(N&B,P&T).It better be a nice renovation(with Kristy house was a good job),think that took one week,this house of Masha is half the size,much less cams,but probably more work to be done  because is older,in normal conditions should be up and running till Monday.In "special" conditions..will take two weeks😠.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Έχουμε τόσα λίγα καλά σπίτια στο RLC ότι, όταν ακόμα και μόνο ένας από αυτούς πηγαίνει χωρίς σύνδεση που τους μια χάσετε lot.Will πρέπει να προσέξετε Martina, λίγο από Carla τόπο και COV σπίτι (Ν & B, P & T) .είναι καλύτερα να είναι ένα ωραίο ενημέρωσης ( με την Kristy σπίτι ήταν μια καλή δουλειά), νομίζω ότι πήρε μία εβδομάδα, αυτό το σπίτι του Μάσα είναι το μισό μέγεθος, πολύ λιγότερο κάμερες, αλλά μάλλον περισσότερη δουλειά που πρέπει να γίνει, διότι είναι παλαιότερη, υπό κανονικές συνθήκες θα πρέπει να οργανωθεί και να λειτουργήσει μέχρι τη Δευτέρα. Σε «ειδική» conditions..will πάρει δύο εβδομάδες 😠 .

Let the fake couple go home (they don't offer anything), and send Masha & Sophia a few days vacation there.

• Upvote 2