Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

Just now, rado07 said:

I see RLC is trying
So this time without irony "Thank you RLC" ::)

and they should not forget Masha ☝️

To be honest, it's not so bad when Sophia can take a look at N&B as an positiv example. If she realizes that RLC works without shows, she might also have a positive influence on Masha. 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firewall said:

why to have bring sophia here with masha just before this long maintenance this is a nonsense for me,

it would have been better to bring her when the renovation of the apartment is over and not before

Well we all know that she(Masha) like to be the boss,so she stayed to coordinate things and stuff,lets hope when the house reopen the situation will change and we will see a 'free" Sophia and not a little "dog" fallowing the owner,Maybe in the COV house we will see more of Sophia personality,personally i don't mind to see her now in COV,I really like all the persons there,all great residents and know how to play the Rlc game,maybe Sophia will learn one thing or two😁.

• Like 2

Its good the renovations of old places but would be really necessary a couple more normal couples houses opened till end of year,or at least use the actual ones to replace liers,fake couples(mainly Asia&Hakeem)with a genuine couple.The most real life in cams its Seen in couples houses and having so few houses of that is really bad.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its good the renovations of old places but would be really necessary a couple more normal couples houses opened till end of year,or at least use the actual ones to replace liers,fake couples(mainly Asia&Hakeem)with a genuine couple.The most real life in cams its Seen in couples houses and having so few houses of that is really bad.

You said so well friend ze81! From the day the Italian apartment was closed for upgrading, I have been looking for something worthwhile in the rest of the apartments and it is difficult! It's a shame to have so many apartments and no interest.

• Upvote 1