Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

il y a 23 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Well..end of the world is near,that's the only explanation for MN girl to be in house and house..be onlineSurprise What GIF

Why do you keep referring her to the maintenance girl. Oh wait i forgot she brings her boyfriend round and he bangs her while the apartment is offline.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why do you keep referring her to the maintenance girl. Oh wait i forgot she brings her boyfriend round and he bangs her while the apartment is offline.

Why is simple,a lot of times when she appears the house goes MN not a lot of time after,that's why i call her the..MN girl.If she bangs a boyfriend in house or not i have no ideia,not even know if she likes dudes or girls.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I guess, the apartment now goes full GOV style. If this goes on like this there will soon be no real life left on RLC. 

This is Masha plan for sure😅,at least the girls look good,personaly would be so much better a roomates house like Kristy place was,but well image quality in livingroom tonight actualy look ok and the girls the same.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why is simple,a lot of times when she appears the house goes MN not a lot of time after,that's why i call her the..MN girl.If she bangs a boyfriend in house or not i have no ideia,not even know if she likes dudes or girls.

I can't recall a single occasion when she's been in the apartment when it's gone UM.  You always make shit up about tenants and guests you don't like.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I can't recall a single occasion when she's been in the apartment when it's gone UM.  You always make shit up about tenants and guests you don't like.

Want to see how i make shit up..Just one recent exemple of what i said...when masha had the black dude as guest,MN girl appeared at night,evening..Gess what..next day house gona MN.I don't like or dislike her,she is cute.But i don't like your coment,and probably of you also.

• Like 2