B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

Il y a 22 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Il devient ridicule ... Avec tout le « hors-ligne » Appartments que nous avions au cours des dernières semaines, RLC aurait pu nous donner un rabais ...  

Je leur ai écrit sur le sujet pour le rabais , pas de réponses.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care what RLC tells you with their information which for the most part means absolutely nothing, you are gullible and will believe anything they say.

As much as the Barca apartments/house are UM which is way to often if I was paying, two days ain't shit and that's my final answer!  Do you not see who stayed behind and held down the fort of B4....Cherry (never met a dick she didn't like), Holly (never licked a slit she didn't like), and Valerie (wild as a March Hair)!!  The girls that showed up at B2, went to B2 so Monica and Milena could see the place (which Monica for sure has stayed at before...don't know about Milena off the top of my head) and show Alla and Evelyn the apartment.

I don't believe for one second that there is an ISP issue at B4.  I believe the girls wanted to have the guys over that were supposed to show up this past Thursday and they took the cameras offline for that reason.  Evelyn will never fuck some guy on camera, hell she only briefly shows you her pussy every now and then from what i'm told.  Monica is another one that has never had hetero sex on RLC and I can assure you she probably never will.  So basically you have Alla and Milena that have ever had sex on camera while they were tenants of RLC.  Taking the cameras offline for them to have some fun is nothing for RLC because they have done it several times in the past and they don't give a flying squirrel about their customers!!

Honestly, what colour's the sky in your world Harley?..Your imagination leaves 'Game of Thrones' trailing in your wake...:dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 42 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I don't care what RLC tells you with their information which for the most part means absolutely nothing, you are gullible and will believe anything they say.

As much as the Barca apartments/house are UM which is way to often if I was paying, two days ain't shit and that's my final answer!  Do you not see who stayed behind and held down the fort of B4....Cherry (never met a dick she didn't like), Holly (never licked a slit she didn't like), and Valerie (wild as a March Hair)!!  The girls that showed up at B2, went to B2 so Monica and Milena could see the place (which Monica for sure has stayed at before...don't know about Milena off the top of my head) and show Alla and Evelyn the apartment.

I don't believe for one second that there is an ISP issue at B4.  I believe the girls wanted to have the guys over that were supposed to show up this past Thursday and they took the cameras offline for that reason.  Evelyn will never fuck some guy on camera, hell she only briefly shows you her pussy every now and then from what i'm told.  Monica is another one that has never had hetero sex on RLC and I can assure you she probably never will.  So basically you have Alla and Milena that have ever had sex on camera while they were tenants of RLC.  Taking the cameras offline for them to have some fun is nothing for RLC because they have done it several times in the past and they don't give a flying squirrel about their customers!!

So basically you are saying that the girls are getting fucked non stop for the last 24-48 hours without earning any money whatsoever from the views of the paying customers. Great imagination you have i wish we all thought of this before.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Did you mean Monica ? Alla had sex with that guy some days ago. As for Monica you're right I don't recall Monica having sex with a guy and Milena was before my time so dont know.

il y a 1 minute, Fagen a dit :

Did you mean Monica ? Alla had sex with that guy some days ago. As for Monica you're right I don't recall Monica having sex with a guy and Milena was before my time so dont know.

Monica did have sex but it was undercovers.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

So basically you are saying that the girls are getting fucked no stop for the last 24-48 hours without earning any money whatsoever from the view of the paying customers. Great imagination you have i wish we all thought of this before.

Hehe and then they told the guys who didnt want to be on camera,  you can come over now we got them to put the cams offline for 48 hours so come on over and have some fun. The imagination this guy have lol.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Milena had sex with a guy in B1 during her 1st stay...

il y a 6 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Hehe and then they told the guys who didnt want to be on camera,  you can come over now we got them to put the cams offline for 48 hours so come on over and have some fun. The imagination this guy have lol.

Not to mention that the cams are still hanging on the wall and it would be no different to guys if it's on or not as they are still there looking at them unless RLC will take them all down and then put them back up again.

To be honest doesn't make any difference to me b4 to be offline all this time,but to the people that's enjoy(for some strange reason😅)b4 then must be tuff,i can understand what they are feeling because one  of the few houses i like is offline(for renovation)sinse end of last week.The thing is how few houses we have available,if there was already 20 online then a couple houses offline for some days would not be so bad a it is this way(11 houses only).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They'd have free internet access there...

I don't think they came there just for the free wifi....No one is that stupid to travel for a month or two without mobile data....It was good to see the girls though especially Alla....