B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

29 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't think anyone posted that she just bated.

Yep, with her clitoris attatched vibrator! Honestly, I prefer just fingers, but I'm not going to be picky. I love her tendency to masturbate all over the house at any given time. And I adore her showers, of course. What a girl!!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep, with her clitoris attatched vibrator! Honestly, I prefer just fingers, but I'm not going to be picky. I love her tendency to masturbate all over the house at any given time. And I adore her showers, of course. What a girl!!!!

I'm not a big fan of the girls using vibrators. I liked after she tore that attached vibrator off and finished with her fingers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Well, I like what I've seen so far, so I think I'll just wait and make up my own opinion in a while. People on here hated Nicole too, and no one did as much as her in the project. Besides, I often end up liking the girls no one else likes on here. Hell, I even found Candy somewhat interesting.

Milena is definitely good looking! I heard she had sex during her first stay too. And did anyone see this morning, she was so cute, crossing her legs on her way to the bathroom. 😍

"People on here hated Nicole",not by me.One of few genuine girls Barca houses seen,and that contrary to 90% of th Barca girls that do the things outside she did 90% of the things in cams.Maybe that was her "faut",if she acted fake and did only shows and rest outside she probably would continue returning.She is the opposite of Sophie,twins,Naomi..so not what is wanted by top leadership.