B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Cherry and holly home with a girl and wine

That's something! I'm hoping that they'll have a party at home for once! It's so regretable that we might have missed something yesterday.

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

That's something! I'm hoping that they'll have a party at home for once! It's so regretable that we might have missed something yesterday.

I think I've said enough. My strategy of trying to give very constructive criticism clearly hasn't worked, there is just disapointment after disapointment, in combination with UM after UM. Maybe I've realised that they just don't want to party at home. In fear of becoming a repitative parody, I think I will just stop posting on this thread untill there is something I like.

If anyone desperately needs my constructive criticism though, they are always welcome to send me a PM. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 7 heures, Hornygirl a dit :

More proof that RLC does not script the girls' movements, unlike some on here would want us to believe

This is not about scripting the girls' movements, it is about keeping all of them on-cam after their house was off-cam for 2 days.

It is like your shop has an outage, had to close for 2 days & on the day of your re-opening, half of your shop staff is not at work???

Simple logic, which of course those Real Life Idiots don't understand.

But they do know how to give convenient excuses or "believable" lies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1