B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why is Milena the only one not topless? Hmmm.

Because she was a terrible tenant in B-1, and she will again be a terrible tenant in B-4, she is trouble maker, and will cause issues in the house. Most of all she is not going to do anything but take up space in the Big House on the hill. She doesn't have a fun bone in her body.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Because she was a terrible tenant in B-1, and she will again be a terrible tenant in B-4, she is trouble maker, and will cause issues in the house. Most of all she is not going to do anything but take up space in the Big House on the hill. She doesn't have a fun bone in her body.

But she's pretty tidy Thes...and a little bit sexy, if I may say so...😉

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But she's pretty tidy Thes...and a little bit sexy, if I may say so...😉

Looks are only skin deep Naga, she was fake as hell before, I expect no different this time. Not a fan of Malena.

I really hope the Magical Magnificent One distances herself from this woman ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Those showers are my favorite! 😘

As a dirty man who loves to swallow a woman's pee, I wonder if Evelyn is into water sports. It is so hot to think she is. I love to watch her when she stretches. Will need to look at the shower scene mentioned here.

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well, I like what I've seen so far, so I think I'll just wait and make up my own opinion in a while. People on here hated Nicole too, and no one did as much as her in the project. Besides, I often end up liking the girls no one else likes on here. Hell, I even found Candy somewhat interesting.

Milena is definitely good looking! I heard she had sex during her first stay too. And did anyone see this morning, she was so cute, crossing her legs on her way to the bathroom. 😍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, I like what I've seen so far, so I think I'll just wait and make up my own opinion in a while. People on here hated Nicole too, and no one did as much as her in the project. Besides, I often end up liking the girls no one else likes on here. Hell, I even found Candy somewhat interesting.

Milena is definitely good looking! I heard she had sex during her first stay too. And did anyone see this morning, she was so cute, crossing her legs on her way to the bathroom. 😍

Not me...❤️