Kira (2019) Part #3

Guest Just In

13 hours ago, kencon said:

Because kira does nothing and pimps Derek out. Take him out of the apt and nothing is left.

You fucka da gals an I take a da money,it's fucking freezing in Russia so it's mutually beneficial and nothing new really.Kira knows how to manipulate people and the system but it puts food on her table and pays her heating bills.Survival of the fittest I suppose but she is a piece of work.

33 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You fucka da gals an I take a da money,it's fucking freezing in Russia so it's mutually beneficial and nothing new really.Kira knows how to manipulate people and the system but it puts food on her table and pays her heating bills.Survival of the fittest I suppose but she is a piece of work.

If a man did what she did with Emily's phone there would have been uproar with calls for him to go! At the moment all of George's APTS could go because they all equally as boring, all past there sell by date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, kencon said:

If a man did what she did with Emily's phone there would have been uproar with calls for him to go! At the moment all of George's APTS could go because they all equally as boring, all past there sell by date.

I don't condone what Kira did with Emily's phone,that is wrong on so many levels but unfortunately because of the nature of this site we see all sorts of"behaviours" that we can only observe and remain powerless to change.As for Apt's being boring we can only set our own personal levels of who and what we like to watch.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I don't condone what Kira did with Emily's phone,that is wrong on so many levels but unfortunately because of the nature of this site we see all sorts of"behaviours" that we can only observe and remain powerless to change.As for Apt's being boring we can only set our own personal levels of who and what we like to watch.

Hey now enough of this bullshit coherent talk, get back to your normal piss taking ways or we will think something is wrong and send you to nice room with wall to wall padding and gift you with a nice self hugging jacket. 🀣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Weeboabby said:

Hey now enough of this bullshit coherent talk, get back to your normal piss taking ways or we will think something is wrong and send you to nice room with wall to wall padding and gift you with a nice self hugging jacket. 🀣

Funny you should mention the padded room cos that's where I was when I wrote that post and I was wearing the restraining jacket at the time.A man of many talents you know.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Β 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Funny you should mention the padded room cos that's where I was when I wrote that post and I was wearing the restraining jacket at the time.A man of many talents you know.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Β 

So I guess you were typing with your nose or...Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡

• Haha 2