Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #3

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nope can't agree with you there re the views, the majority have to have the views to survive. There will always be exceptions but imo views are the criteria as that is how they earn. No views= no money. Managers aren't there for charity. Can agree with you re unnatural behaviour though which has got more and more. Even Melissa likes to shove her ass or pussy in the cam at every opportunity.

Uh I think you got me wrong here. When I talked about them not leaving because of not enough views I meant Andrew & Krista. Not talking of the majority of people leaving. There the reason is the problem of views for sure. 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like A&K , they have created so many wonderful moments on VHTV. TBH, I've never watched this apartment as I did not find them as interesting on their own. but they are definitely entertaining in parties, often the first ones to break the ice. hopefully, they'll continue appearing in M&S's apartment. I wish them luck with their projects and lives. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I like A&K , they have created so many wonderful moments on VHTV. TBH, I've never watched this apartment as I did not find them as interesting on their own. but they are definitely entertaining in parties, often the first ones to break the ice. hopefully, they'll continue appearing in M&S's apartment. I wish them luck with their projects and lives. 

Nice comment 👍

• Like 2