Killian (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197

Guest maitre197

Apt is ONLINE again. Only Killian. The second  time   only one male participant. Another erroneous management decision. I think they would have earned more by subleasing this apartment.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Apt is ONLINE again. Only Killian. The second  time   only one male participant. Another erroneous management decision. I think they would have earned more by subleasing this apartment.

What is the difference?? the female called Anise wasn't even living there. If was her decision she was smart.. If wasn't probably she doesn't know how lucky she is

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

I have no gender problems. We are talking about a marketing strategy that has been working successfully all the time the project has existed. A girl will always be watched at times more often than a man.
Especially if Killian as a showman is an absolute zero.

I consider the new version of the apartment a defective product, which the manufacturer must replace or leave the market.

2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

I have no gender problems. We are talking about a marketing strategy that has been working successfully all the time the project has existed. A girl will always be watched at times more often than a man.
Especially if Killian as a showman is an absolute zero.

I consider the new version of the apartment a defective product, which the manufacturer must replace or leave the market.

I agree with you on general concept.. but here in particular being Killian or Anise&Killian as names listed doesn't have any difference since she wasn't there and just visit for the business.. So she or others can keep doing the same. Like the other that lives there in the other bedroom

Guest maitre197

LETS REVIVE THE TOTAL SCORE

17-10

KILLIAN AND MISHANYA SEXY BOY ARE STAYING LOOSERS.

AS  A NEW LANDLORD KILLIAN FORCED A GUEST GIRL  TO CLEAN A KITCHEN.

IN MY RANKING IT HAD BEEN THE GREAT CLEANING#3.

#2 LUYBAVA FROM  OLD APT LUYBAVA&GARIK

#1 JABBATH1987.