B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys...I admit you are all right...I don't know what I was thinking...:dodgy:

Oh, btw, I do actually have more of a behind the scenes insight than you might realise...:wink:

Now I'll enjoy my friday evening, if that's ok...Have a good Naga-free evening Firewall..😉

Does Harley's contact send you messages, too? 😏

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank fuck for that!!...It's been my ambition to be on someones ignore list 😁

TBH, it's a cop out, ignoring someone because they have different opinions lol...although you won't see this...😉

He won't see this post either--some people can dish it out, but cannot take any criticism themselves and run and hide. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys...I admit you are all right...I don't know what I was thinking...:dodgy:

Oh, btw, I do actually have more of a behind the scenes insight than you might realise...:wink:

Now I'll enjoy my friday evening, if that's ok...Have a good Naga-free evening Firewall..😉

Enjoy your evening and the next time you talk to Monica, tell her that Thes and Bud said hi 🙂

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

you know when the location you have in your profile is "Monica's heart"  it's hard to open the box 😁 haaaaa the love

I can see where some guys/girls get attached to these RLC girls so I can't hold that over Naga's head.  I really liked Rita and Danaya (Danaya from her first stay) a lot when I used to watch so I get that part of it and i can't come down on anyone for that.  It's when they get carried away with it that it bothers me....like BBSQ would do with Belle.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can see where some guys/girls get attached to these RLC girls so I can't hold that over Naga's head.  I really liked Rita and Dayana (Dayana from her first stay) a lot when I used to watch so I get that part of it and i can't come down on anyone for that.  It's when they get carried away with it that it bothers me....like BBSQ would do with Belle.

this is a problem, rlc is a virtual thing and too many people don't take distance with that, me i watch this like a reality show nothing more,

2 days ago in the leora topic a guy quote me "leora is my wife" what a pity 

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You bet your ass she is!!  She makes money off the girls whether they are inside or outside the apartment.  There is absolutely no other explanation as to why they (RLC) would allow the girls to spend so much time out of the apartments/house if RLC was not benefiting from it!!!  Sometimes you have to look outside the box you have created in your mind to see the truth!

Ok

1 minute ago, firewall said:

this is a problem, rlc is a virtual thing and too many people don't take distance with that, me i watch this like a reality show nothing more,

2 days ago in the leora topic a guy quote me "leora is my wife" what a pity 

they do get carried away over in the Leora threads, that's for damn sure!!

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

you know when the location you have in your profile is "Monica's heart"  it's hard to open the box 😁 haaaaa the love

I thought I was on your ignore list...😏

Look, I'm not here to make enemies...I'm here to enjoy myself. Do you know the story why 'Monica's heart' is my location?...If you really want to know, I'll PM you...