B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

il y a 2 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

We all know that these two guys will come every f...day ... RLC should rename GOV for Gigolos on Vacation ! TBH, I'm sick and tired to see those two !! 

I'm sick and tired of the endless fake shows and the games.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're girl..with these guys we know..really Ed? ☹️

These particular guys turning up here has given me a sick taste in my mouth...

I don't think these guys are an issue. All this exaggerated stuff (like not wear a shirt) is most likely only for the cameras. It's still more of a show than a real party. Just now with some guys added. 

Just like everything the girls do for a show, it's gonna be consensual. Most likely even roughly planned and coordinated between all of them.

B4 will not suddenly become real life from one hour to the next. 

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh fuck off about them being predators. You have no idea what that term actually means then.

..and you do? That's worrying..😏

They shagged the brains outta a coupla girls in B1 for a few weeks..They've now, mystically, found a new place full of ladies, who, coincidentally, happened to be part of the same project..Fucking hell..what are the chances of that...'Hey curly, we've got 7 to pick here, my friend. We'll see how it goes. I reckon it will Val and Cherry...We'll stay till we get kicked out, then look at B2, cos we haven't been there yet'...

So, Misc, you fuck off my friend...These guys are arsehole predators...😉😉

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

..and you do? That's worrying..😏

They shagged the brains outta a coupla girls in B1 for a few weeks..They've now, mystically, found a new place full of ladies, who, coincidentally, happened to be part of the same project..Fucking hell..what are the chances of that...'Hey curly, we've got 7 to pick here, my friend. We'll see how it goes. I reckon it will Val and Cherry...We'll stay till we get kicked out, then look at B2, cos we haven't been there yet'...

So, Misc, you fuck off my friend...These guys are arsehole predators...😉😉

They have been to B4 before this is not their first time.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I just hope they dont give any of that drug shit to the girls in b4, dont want to see them end up stoned and fucked like Sarah and Stella was.

If they want to take drugs, I'd rather want them to do it here, than when they go out.