B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes..I love to see a coupla sexual predators who'll shag anything with a pulse..Girls, show them the door...

This inocent,naive virgin princesses that don't know nothing about life..the big bad wolves better not touch them..god have mercy naga lol.The predators better leave and the girls after can go to bed and give back massages ones to another's.

• Haha 1

⁉️

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now seriously, I'm not a fan of these fake parties and that doesn't change when RLC brings in two guys. I'm interested in seeing a real life with real relationships and  real emotions. Something like with Kristy and the Angels (and there BF). 

Sure, it's a step forward to see some male guests in this apartment, but ultimately that's still everything far too artificial. 

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

What?  So now you are fucking kidding after plastering this forum with you need for cock for months on end. Fuck you and your joking.

No, a mixed cast would be perfect. I just don't like this fake party where everyone pretends to have instant fun. 

RLC had a lot of really successful parties with real people who were actually friends. They place in couple apartmenents or the Kristy and the Angels place. The problem with GOV is that everything is far too fake. A single party (especially a fake party) can not Change that.

A mixed cast would need some time. Then maybe a real party in this apartment would be possible.