B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

..and you do? That's worrying..😏

They shagged the brains outta a coupla girls in B1 for a few weeks..They've now, mystically, found a new place full of ladies, who, coincidentally, happened to be part of the same project..Fucking hell..what are the chances of that...'Hey curly, we've got 7 to pick here, my friend. We'll see how it goes. I reckon it will Val and Cherry...We'll stay till we get kicked out, then look at B2, cos we haven't been there yet'...

So, Misc, you fuck off my friend...These guys are arsehole predators...😉😉

You can put all the winky faces you want. You have not in any way defined how these two are predators. Now respond and put another winky face in that too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

And we are Predators watching these girls get naked and masturbate and fuck. We then jerked off at them. Everyone needs to wake up welcome to the real world guys we are all predators.

i prefer the term "perv voyeurs" for my part,

the predators for me it's a guy go outside for search a girl and having bad ideas behind his mind

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You can put all the winky faces you want. You have not in any way defined how these two are predators Now respond and put another winky face in that too.

I thought I did..it was obviously lost in translation...😉😉😉😉😉😉

Obviously you are the guy we need to come to if we want to become a predator...😉

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure Bud..I think she put her face on for me...😉

I am back--but it appears that she put on her face for some other guys---but it is

okay as long as they don't touch her (I guess ) 😏

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You can put all the winky faces you want. You have not in any way defined how these two are predators. Now respond and put another winky face in that too.

Every guy who enters one of these apartments is bad-mouthed here by some people. I guess these people are just a little jealous. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1