B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Don't think they are leaving before they got to fuck one of the girls, now is the question who is willing, some of the girls have bf's so we will see.

My biggest hope has to be Holly 💋 and Cherry 🍒

21 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is this kind of situation i like to watch on rlc, much better than to see a girl bating with panties on

Yes..I love to see a coupla sexual predators who'll shag anything with a pulse..Girls, show them the door...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh, looks like they're working directly for RLC. So there RLC would have already two canidates for a mixed B4 cast. Very nice. 🤣

Well then it will be just like VHTV.  I stopped subbing to that because there is more cock than not on display on there...so yeah :dodgy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

My biggest hope has to be Holly 💋 and Cherry 🍒

cherry prefer stay with the guest girl in her bedroom and watching the laptop,

in my opinion there is more chance with holly and alla but the days of holly are counted now

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wonder where Alladino is, now that there is real life, in this apartment, are the greatest antics seen on RLC, who knows if this time the boys will use the condom and more than anything else, which girl will be the boyfriends

Now seriously, I'm not a fan of these fake parties and that doesn't change when RLC brings in two guys. I'm interested in seeing a real life with real relationships and  real emotions. Something like with Kristy and the Angels (and there BF). 

Sure, it's a step forward to see some male guests in this apartment, but ultimately that's still everything far too artificial.