B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I thought I did..it was obviously lost in translation...😉😉😉😉😉😉

Obviously you are the guy we need to come to if we want to become a predator...😉

Wow... trying to attempt to make me sound like a predator because you like making shit up. How old even are you? Your obvious attempts of deflection are so obvious.

I'm sorry I have a basic understanding of language and know what words mean on a general level. I'll try to be more like you and just spew shit up because bla bla bla reasons.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..and you do? That's worrying..😏

They shagged the brains outta a coupla girls in B1 for a few weeks..They've now, mystically, found a new place full of ladies, who, coincidentally, happened to be part of the same project..Fucking hell..what are the chances of that...'Hey curly, we've got 7 to pick here, my friend. We'll see how it goes. I reckon it will Val and Cherry...We'll stay till we get kicked out, then look at B2, cos we haven't been there yet'...

So, Misc, you fuck off my friend...These guys are arsehole predators...😉😉

I love that they actually try to party at home! And I have nothing against unfaithful vacation flirts! I'd actually want more of that in the project.

As I said yesterday, Cherry seem to have a very similar life style to Stella. Maybe the Barcelona club sceen just is very small. But the huge 'coincidence' that they should know these two guys are bothering me abit! It makes me think they might be there just for the action.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wow... trying to attempt to make me sound like a predator because you like making shit up. How old even are you? Your obvious attempts of deflection are so obvious.

I'm sorry I have a basic understanding of language and know what words mean on a general level. I'll try to be more like you and just spew shit up because bla bla bla reasons.

You already spew shit up...I'm 62, btw...

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Don't think they are leaving before they got to fuck one of the girls, now is the question who is willing, some of the girls have bf's so we will see.

opps---that means Monica is out (naga is watching) 😏

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Every guy who enters one of these apartments is bad-mouthed here by some people. I guess these people are just a little jealous. 

Basicaly that.Been that way sinse always in rlc lol.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I told you all that you had seen the last of those dicks for hire !! I hope you enjoy the next month or two with them around everywhere !! Are you kidding my right now Fagen, do you really think that these girls don't know these guys? You people on this forum are EASY !!!

Then I guess you were wrong---here they are again 😏

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only good predator movie was back in the 80s,to take this dudes as such it to say this girls are naive and inocent,this girls probably know more of everything and even more than this two "predators"🤣.

Of course they are...