B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

Amber wasn't great but also neither bad,it's one of those residents i wouldn't mind to see her a second time.For some reason i have the bad feeling Amber replacement won't be a new girl..will be just Belle again😣.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Amber wasn't great but also neither bad,it's one of those residents i wouldn't mind to see her a second time.For some reason i have the bad feeling Amber replacement won't be a new girl..will be just Belle again😣.

I had great hope in Amber. But when she stayed more and more often somewhere else and started to hide, the disappointment was big. In the end there was nothing left but another show girl. She kept her life outside the apartment. 

Anyway, i do not understand why People here dislike Belle. She has a really exciting personality and if RLC would bring her again with her BF, this place could see a lot of interesting conversations in english. Kristy and Belle in one apartment could be perfect. 😀

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I had great hope in Amber. But when she stayed more and more often somewhere else and started to hide, the disappointment was big. In the end there was nothing left but another show girl. She kept her life outside the apartment. 

Anyway, i do not understand why People here dislike Belle. She has a really exciting personality and if RLC would bring her again with her BF, this place could see a lot of interesting conversations in english. Kristy and Belle in one apartment could be perfect. 😀

it's not a question about her personn but just because we saw her too much on rlc she have the record now

you know there is not the excitment that when we have a new girl it's not the same thing

i am taking zero pleasure to watch her now

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

B1 UM...la "nueva" chica...

It's Joanne,a very tall ebony girl,cute face,lovely and somehow naught smile,athletic body,great  firm round ass,,really nice big breats,piercing in right nipple,welcome new B1 resident girl.

• Haha 1