B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

10 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

OMG. They seriously brought them back !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristy, Kate, Maracuya and Baldy. Yuck. Would have preferred Kamila and Kaley over them.   🤢 🤮

If you want to see a empty house then yes..bring the sisters🤢.

I like Kristy but more or less this is all she will do the next three months,she even got her own girlfriend "deliver"😂.Really wanted to see Kristy but not in the worst rlc houses(GOV),what we are seing is all we gona get..They should at least put a new girl in the empty bedroom(that suposly is of Kate).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like Kristy but more or less this is all she will do the next three months,she even got her own girlfriend "deliver"😂.Really wanted to see Kristy but not in the worst rlc houses(GOV),what we are seing is all we gona get..They should at least put a new girl in the empty bedroom(that suposly is of Kate).

I wouldn't rule out 1 of the Angels replacing Amber when she leaves, and B1 becomes the new R1...😁

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't rule out 1 of the Angels replacing Amber when she leaves, and B1 becomes the new R1...😁

If was my "loved"blue eyes angel even better hehe.Sadly in this vacations houses is impossible to have the same situations and routines and daily real life situations,even if a angel arrived still would be the same routines and limitations.Hope i never see kitty in a GOV house🤣.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

If was my "loved"blue eyes angel even better hehe.Sadly in this vacations houses is impossible to have the same situations and routines and daily real life situations,even if a angel arrived still would be the same routines and limitations.Hope i never see kitty in a GOV house🤣.

The GOV concept is really bad. It deliberately detaches the residents from their actual lives with all the friends and relatives. But there were some girls who made something out of this situation. Just take Sara and Stella as an example or even better Nicole. 

If they stay a few months in the region, or even stay there again and again, there are connections. The only question is whether these acquaintances will make it into the apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Yeah Kristy is fairly boring without a BF but everyone who complains about not seeing "Real Life" on the site should get a kick out of this apt for the next couple months.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, super134 said:

Yeah Kristy is fairly boring without a BF but everyone who complains about not seeing "Real Life" on the site should get a kick out of this apt for the next couple months.

Hep,Not much real life when you are apart from your partner,family,friends,house and "resigned" to a "vacations" house with daily shows being part of the package.With Kristy we know she have a partner so we won't seen anything sexual with the other girls etc,site even have the "atention" to inform us that Kate is just a friend😅.Personaly unless some exciting new girl,girls apear Will be a no go place to watch,Kristy no doubts should had gone to a COV place,even the "special support" rlc gived won't do much.

• Like 1

I love it that RLC has chosen to bring back Kristy and Amber as a tribute to some of the pioneers of RLC. Not only to I appreciate the sexuality of older women but I appreciate that the new RLC owners and paying  homage the founders of the brand and institution that they now are the beneficiaries of. I don't expect that many will share my appreciation because they have not experienced this period of time, and therefore have not a clue about it's significance. Kristy existed for five of the early years of RLC without a hint of a boyfriend and without any expectation that a man was essential to the existence of a woman in a modern world. Thank you RLC! Now it is up to Kristy, and the women of her era,  to show what human qualities were essential in the creation of the brand that we now experience as RLC. This opportunity is also Kristy's (et. al.) to be a big disappointment and to show the shallowness of the early days when fake sex and under the cover masturbation ruled the day. It's their chance to demonstrate (or not) what Real Life can be in service to their fans and subscribers.  

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I love it that RLC has chosen to bring back Kristy and Amber as a tribute to some of the pioneers of RLC. Not only to I appreciate the sexuality of older women but I appreciate that the new RLC owners and paying  homage the founders of the brand and institution that they now are the beneficiaries of. I don't expect that many will share my appreciation because they have not experienced this period of time, and therefore have not a clue about it's significance. Kristy existed for five of the early years of RLC without a hint of a boyfriend and without any expectation that a man was essential to the existence of a woman in a modern world. Thank you RLC! Now it is up to Kristy, and the women of her era,  to show what human qualities were essential in the creation of the brand that we now experience as RLC. This opportunity is also Kristy's (et. al.) to be a big disappointment and to show the shallowness of the early days when fake sex and under the cover masturbation ruled the day. It's their chance to demonstrate (or not) what Real Life can be in service to their fans and subscribers.  

What a load :dodgy:

Just a word to the newbie critics: RLC would not be here today if it were not for the likes of Kristy and others. For several years, she and Kammi were to subscribers what Leora is today. Like it or not, the fact that you can enjoy your favorite apartment today is because of her contributions more than seven years ago. Peace!

• Like 2