B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

23 minutes ago, firewall said:

you can see the importance to have privacy for the girls, when evelyn is not here for example we see much more with Alla

But that gets boring after a while.  I love seeing the way Alla tries to find opportunity for a sneaky bate around Evelyn and the other way round. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Monica is the same as last time she was here, she is a master at seducing, teasing and in the end delivering, and that's exactly what her fans love her for. Personally, it was never my cup of tea. I think she was always very similar to Sofie in her approach, except that she delivers abit more in the end.

so, could Monica entice you with a little cream and sugar??? 😏

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It's not false hope, because we know who she is and how she behaves. I'm not a huge fan, but she is OK, nice person, and we know what we get with her.

My favorite hope for the future months in B4 is Valerie. Of course you could say that she too is a show-girl, but I think she is very similar to Damira. Slightly crazy. Nymphomanic. They are horny all the time, masturbate wherever they are and have sex with everything that moves. I'm not so sure they had behaved any different even without cameras.

Well, I've noticed that Valierie has a discrete and subtle way of getting sex on the agenda. 🤣  How much of it really is her personality and how much of it is a show is difficult to say. This is ultimately also a problem with GOV in general. All these artificial elements make it hard to tell when something for once is actually real. 

• Like 1

I believe that Valerie was called to animate the environment and I must admit that she is very good, not as good as Damira, but still good, the situation in these apartments is very boring and RLC has taken measures, if I have to tell the truth , I can't understand how RLC can get out of this situation

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I believe that Valerie was called to animate the environment and I must admit that she is very good, not as good as Damira, but still good, the situation in these apartments is very boring and RLC has taken measures, if I have to tell the truth , I can't understand how RLC can get out of this situation

yes and we can say a big thanks to her

• Like 1