B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

I believe that Valerie was called to animate the environment and I must admit that she is very good, not as good as Damira, but still good, the situation in these apartments is very boring and RLC has taken measures, if I have to tell the truth , I can't understand how RLC can get out of this situation

I think she needs to be careful though. I was watching the other girls carefully through it all - Alla and Monica were tense, edgy, and obviously feeling pressured into things they weren't quite comfortable with.  Which is why it ended almost as quick as it had begun. I can see them starting to avoid her if she keeps coming on so hard and fast. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Well she didn't get to cum, so I'm not surprised she took the first opportunity to finish the job

Yes i think with Alla and strapon, Holly and Monica who watched, it was just for the fun not for the pleasure

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes i think with Alla and strapon, Holly and Monica who watched, it was just for the fun not for the pleasure

I'm sure Valerie would have happily let Alla keep going until she came, but Alla was just doing it for a laugh not for sexual pleasure so she wasn't going to do that, and I expect if Val had really started getting into it things would have got awkward, like they did in B1 the other week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I think she needs to be careful though. I was watching the other girls carefully through it all - Alla and Monica were tense, edgy, and obviously feeling pressured into things they weren't quite comfortable with.  Which is why it ended almost as quick as it had begun. I can see them starting to avoid her if she keeps coming on so hard and fast. 

perhaps you will calmly understand that 90% of what happens in these apartments is done for the cameras and not for the personal pleasure of the girls

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour tout le monde. Regardez le replay MONICA. 3,5 ARMOIRE à 10:36:17, Elle porte Une tenue Curieuse le matin sortir Verser, je photo dur Pense avec séance Milena (Qui à 25 heures caméra DEPUIS 👎 ) font comme toujours Le Meilleur Elles hors !!!!! caméras !

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Hello everyone. Watch the MONICA replay. 3.5 CABINET at 10:36:17, She wears a curious held the morning get Pour I Think hard Photo session with Milena (Who to 25 hours camera SINCE 👎 ) are as always The Best They out !!!!! cameras!

Curious??...Personally I would've called it sexy...but I would, wouldn't I 😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Curious??...Personally I would've called it sexy...but I would, wouldn't I 😁

Naga, I understand your love for Monica, but for a moment, do the honest, do nothing, it seems Sofie's first period, when she spent hours settling into a dressing gown to show as little as possible, then Sofie, yes it is revealed, yes, he also hopes for Monica