B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Naga, I understand your love for Monica, but for a moment, do the honest, do nothing, it seems Sofie's first period, when she spent hours settling into a dressing gown to show as little as possible, then Sofie, yes it is revealed, yes, he also hopes for Monica

I just find her very easy on the eye with, imo, pretty much the best boobs I've seen on here. I know I can be biased, as we all can with our favourites, but watching her doing the very impressive body painting with Milena the other night, for instance, can hardly be classed as hiding, especially when Monica was doing the painting...

Hey, I'm trying to keep my love for her under control Sergio...😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just find her very easy on the eye with, imo, pretty much the best boobs I've seen on here. I know I can be biased, as we all can with our favourites, but watching her doing the very impressive body painting with Milena the other night, for instance, can hardly be classed as hiding, especially when Monica was doing the painting...

Hey, I'm trying to keep my love for her under control Sergio...😉

I respect you like her,but girls like her(nothing to do with her body because in that regard she looks good,face wise that's anotehr story😅)in rlc are such a letdown,big shows girls that do all in the list..play with cams,massage,body painting,all super shallow and without a glimpse of sexiness,just doing her work and she will do it during two,three months,just like Sophie,twins,Naomi and others.As i said many times..any rock in street is sexier than this type of residents girls.

• Like 2

il y a 10 minutes, presolone1 a dit :

Bonjour , Félicitation à Milena 👎👎 : 28 heures hors appartement et rejoint depuis 7 heures par Monica ;

I am not sure about Milena aka the DO-NOTHING GIRL, fucking waste a room to do what I don't know but Monica is still the Monica of old.

Going off-cam often than not, probably this is part of her deal with RLC but this is not good for us viewers.

I reluctant to say that her return is good for the viewers, even for someone like me who likes her.

She needs to do better.

That fucking Milena needs to get out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Why the dislike for Milena?? I am not sure if there is any one here that likes her....

I do 😁...Well. I don't dislike her, put it that way. But some guys here, quite a few actually, have to dislike someone...They break into a cold sweat and have a panic attack if they actually pay any of the girl a compliment...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure about Milena aka the DO-NOTHING GIRL, fucking waste a room to do what I don't know but Monica is still the Monica of old.

Going off-cam often than not, probably this is part of her deal with RLC but this is not good for us viewers.

I reluctant to say that her return is good for the viewers, even for someone like me who likes her.

She needs to do better.

That fucking Milena needs to get out.

You're wrong. I can't be arsed to go back over the last week. I'm assuming you haven't got replay, and you don't follow B4 live very often, but if you look at her activity timeline you are talking total BS...

• Like 1