B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

True voyeurism would be impossible and illegal...

Impossible for RLC because illegal, that's true. But that doesn't change the fact that no matter whether hiding or extreme posing, both are not realistic and destroy the voyeur experience. 

I'm guessing more and more Monica's being wrongly hyped here. Sure, she is not as lifeless as Sophie, but currently she behaves exactly like most show girls in GOV. All more a facade for the cameras than really a glimpse into her private life. That's too bad. 😞

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Milena, goes away for a day or two, very informal clothes, nothing elegant, lucky for her partner

I'm curious whether the whole thing will develop into another case like Amber with her BF. The GOV Apartments are just ridiculous. 

There is still some hope with Milena, but it is very likely that RLC has once again invited a girl who doesn't take the project seriously. Well, let's wait and see. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Impossible for RLC because illegal, that's true. But that doesn't change the fact that no matter whether hiding or extreme posing, both are not realistic and destroy the voyeur experience. 

I'm guessing more and more Monica's being wrongly hyped here. Sure, she is not as lifeless as Sophie, but currently she behaves exactly like most show girls in GOV. All more a facade for the cameras than really a glimpse into her private life. That's too bad. 😞

Monica is the same as last time she was here, she is a master at seducing, teasing and in the end delivering, and that's exactly what her fans love her for. Personally, it was never my cup of tea. I think she was always very similar to Sofie in her approach, except that she delivers abit more in the end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Monica is the same as last time she was here, she is a master at seducing, teasing and in the end delivering, and that's exactly what her fans love her for. Personally, it was never my cup of tea. I think she was always very similar to Sofie in her approach, except that she delivers abit more in the end.

So again, just false hope. That's too bad. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So again, just false hope. That's too bad. 

It's not false hope, because we know who she is and how she behaves. I'm not a huge fan, but she is OK, nice person, and we know what we get with her.

My favorite hope for the future months in B4 is Valerie. Of course you could say that she too is a show-girl, but I think she is very similar to Damira. Slightly crazy. Nymphomanic. They are horny all the time, masturbate wherever they are and have sex with everything that moves. I'm not so sure they had behaved any different even without cameras.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

Does anyone know what the situation is with the girl sleeping in Cherry's bed.  Is she going to be staying, what her name is?  Not sure why she is there.

she's Cherry's friend, just a guest