B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Queste ragazze hanno una vita sessuale, anche se non la vediamo nel GOV. È così spiacevole che tutto in questo appartamento stia diventando sempre uno spettacolo superficiale. Ieri, abbiamo avuto almeno un momento molto breve in cui le ragazze avevano dimenticato le telecamere e si erano davvero divertite. Fu solo un breve momento e poi ci fu di nuovo il solito spettacolo per le telecamere con ragazze seminude che danzavano sui tavoli. 

Tuttavia, viene fatto un inizio. Ora possiamo solo sperare che ci saranno più visitatori maschi in questo appartamento. 

did you want the boys did you have them, but now you complain that it's all a show and you want the sentimental relationship ?? are you playing right? if you want to see feelings, look at the CoVs, because in the GoVs there will never be romantic relationships unless they are their real boyfriends who come to visit their girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

did you want the boys did you have them, but now you complain that it's all a show and you want the sentimental relationship ?? are you playing right? if you want to see feelings, look at the CoVs, because in the GoVs there will never be romantic relationships unless they are their real boyfriends who come to visit their girlfriend.

I have always said it would be best to have at least the girls with BF at home participate only as a couple. Then there would be always some guys in B4. 😎 I think this separation between GOV and COV is wrong. 

I am also convinced that most girls in Barcelona make acquaintances while spending months there. I guess, most are typical vacation acquaintances and not the love of their lives. Maybe even just some guys for one night stands. I do not know. Anyway, I hope that more of this guys finally find their way to the GOV apartments. Similar to Nicole back then, it would give a glimpse into there actual life of the girls there and that's the best we can hope for in a vacation apartment. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ho sempre detto che sarebbe meglio avere almeno le ragazze con BF a casa partecipare solo in coppia. Poi ci sarebbero sempre dei ragazzi in B4. 😎 Penso che questa separazione tra GOV e COV sia sbagliata. 

Sono anche convinto che la maggior parte delle ragazze a Barcellona faccia conoscenza mentre trascorrono mesi lì. Immagino, la maggior parte sono tipici conoscenti delle vacanze e non l'amore della loro vita. Forse anche solo alcuni ragazzi per una notte. Non lo so. Ad ogni modo, spero che molti di questi ragazzi riescano finalmente a raggiungere gli appartamenti del GOV. Simile a Nicole allora, darebbe un'occhiata alla vita reale delle ragazze lì ed è il meglio che possiamo sperare in un appartamento per vacanze. 

you still can't figure out what they are doing, right?
having kids at home and doing the same "shows, as you call them" who do when there are no boys, nothing changes and it's not real life, there's a reason if they divided the appatamenti by categories, I prefer to see only the girls in their daily intimacy without boys rather than seeing a house that looks like a brothel, if you want sex, look at the CoVs, at least you can say it's real, otherwise cancel the subscription

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I have only managed to watch on the phone so far and it may be a while before I get to the laptop, but from what I've seen I'm not sure she managed to finish.  Open to correction from those who have seen a better picture though

I did not see her orgasm. She didn't touch herself long enough. I got the impression the curly haired guy did something that scared Alla and the whole bedroom thing came crashing down and the guys left. Even to the point where Monica came to the room to help hustle the guys out. Maybe I'm being too suspicious but that is what I saw.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

you still can't figure out what they are doing, right?
having kids at home and doing the same "shows, as you call them" who do when there are no boys, nothing changes and it's not real life, there's a reason if they divided the appatamenti by categories, I prefer to see only the girls in their daily intimacy without boys rather than seeing a house that looks like a brothel, if you want sex, look at the CoVs, at least you can say it's real, otherwise cancel the subscription

What nonsense wanting to portray these shows as something normal. Anyway, I hope that the GOV apartments will see way more visitors (including way more male guests). That brings life to this place and that is desperately needed. The hope is that in the end there will be so much going on that no more shows will be necessary. This place could give an actual view into the private life of the residents. 

BTW, You noticed that these 'girls' are no kids any more? They are all adults taking part in an voyeur project. Most likely some of them or even all work as escords. Why are you talking about your kids here? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Che assurdità che vogliono ritrarre questi spettacoli come qualcosa di normale. Ad ogni modo, spero che gli appartamenti GOV vedranno molti più visitatori (incluso molti più ospiti di sesso maschile).  Ciò porta la vita in questo posto e ciò è disperatamente necessario. La speranza è che alla fine ci saranno così tante cose che non saranno più necessari spettacoli. Questo posto potrebbe dare una visione reale della vita privata dei residenti. 

A proposito, hai notato che queste "ragazze" non sono più bambini? Sono tutti adulti che prendono parte a un progetto voyeur. Molto probabilmente alcuni di loro o addirittura tutti funzionano come scorte. Perché stai parlando dei tuoi figli qui? 

even if there are more visitors, the scenario will always be the same, for you it will always be a show for the cameras

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I did not see her orgasm. She didn't touch herself long enough. I got the impression the curly haired guy did something that scared Alla and the whole bedroom thing came crashing down and the guys left. Even to the point where Monica came to the room to help hustle the guys out. Maybe I'm being too suspicious but that is what I saw.

I don't think anything bad happened. 

One thing that I always find very strange is this drive of the girls to give a show. It's a mess of two worlds. In the one, there is a guy who really wants to get some action and in the other two girls who just want to give a teasing show for the camera.  They bring him to their bedroom in the middle of the night to give him a massage while being almost naked. The whole thing can't be more misleading. 

I don't like that in this forum guys are so often portrayed as monsters that take Advantage over some innocent girls. The whole thing is so silly when you consider that the girls might even have sex with the same guys somewhere else. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The real Evelyn showed up last night. What a fuckin tease she is. This world is way to full of gold diggers like her,  She can't leave the project soon enough for me.

Image result for waving goodbye gifs

i have always saw her like that, i falled in her trap because of her fantastic body but you can be sure i will not renew for her this time she is almost in my blacklist now, too many fucking tease and too immature

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have always saw her like that, i falled in her trap because of her fantastic body but you can be sure i will not renew for her this time she is almost in my blacklist now, too many fucking tease and too immature

What! Evelyn is fantastic.  She's a true voyeur, sneakily bates in all sorts of places, pees in the shower, wears the cutest of panties with a gorgeous camel toe.  And watching the dynamic between her and Alla developing since they moved in together has been so much fun. I'm gutted that it looks like she's leaving. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2