B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

2 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

What! Evelyn is fantastic.  She's a true voyeur, sneakily bates in all sorts of places, pees in the shower, wears the cutest of panties with a gorgeous camel toe.  And watching the dynamic between her and Alla developing since they moved in together has been so much fun. I'm gutted that it looks like she's leaving. 

I agree!

20 minutes ago, timber said:

Guess we know why Cherry & Holly were the first girls to bed last night. Got to be rested for going out (yet again) tonight. These two both had some potential as tenants IMO, but they both totally quit on the project at least a month ago (maybe more in Cherry's case). I'll not be sad to see them go. 

As much as I like watching them both I have to agree.  Cherry has been consistently Cherry here whole stay, parties and then recovers, rinse and repeat.  I do love the bit she does share with us.   Holly tried like hell for two months but since Megan left nothing seems to go her way.  Holly I would love to see again.  Cherry I lean towards yes, I think she is fun, just maybe not in B4 again. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, timber said:

Guess we know why Cherry & Holly were the first girls to bed last night. Got to be rested for going out (yet again) tonight. These two both had some potential as tenants IMO, but they both totally quit on the project at least a month ago (maybe more in Cherry's case). I'll not be sad to see them go. 

At this stage I'm just waiting for them to leave. It is quite clear that they mentally gave up a long time, and aren't even trying anymore. I'm very sorry to say. But I love them both as persons, so I really hope they will get a new chance to return one day. A fresh start with different roommates might have turned out much different and better for them.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I really hope Cherry's friend isn't a replacement

I'd really like to see her stay, watch the gradual loosening up, revealing more and more, see how open she may become.  That's what this is all about for me, watching that journey. 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

As much as I like watching them both I have to agree.  Cherry has been consistently Cherry here whole stay, parties and then recovers, rinse and repeat.  I do love the bit she does share with us.   Holly tried like hell for two months but since Megan left nothing seems to go her way.  Holly I would love to see again.  Cherry I lean towards yes, I think she is fun, just maybe not in B4 again. 

Holly's behavior seems to be defined by whoever she's hanging out with. IMO that isn't the best quality for a GOV tenant, but it would work fine with a stronger cast around her.

The problem with Cherry is that it seems pretty clear that the main reason she's there is to go out. It's hard to really get around that. RLC should obviously do a better job putting a limit on the number of nights they're gone, but you can't make someone have fun in the apartment. And Cherry seems determined to have the vast majority of her fun elsewhere. Maybe if she was paired with a Damira type, I guess. But I wouldn't be thrilled to see her back unless there was some assurance that there would be a major behavior change. Next time around she'll already have all the contacts/friends in the clubs and could jump straight back into it. It's a shame. She's very attractive and seems nice and friendly. 

Obviously the shared room has been a disaster for both of them though. I really wish RLC would scrap the shared rooms/beds. More tenants is not necessarily better and letting girls have privacy is pretty important.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, timber said:

Holly's behavior seems to be defined by whoever she's hanging out with. IMO that isn't the best quality for a GOV tenant, but it would work fine with a stronger cast around her.

The problem with Cherry is that it seems pretty clear that the main reason she's there is to go out. It's hard to really get around that. RLC should obviously do a better job putting a limit on the number of nights they're gone, but you can't make someone have fun in the apartment. And Cherry seems determined to have the vast majority of her fun elsewhere. Maybe if she was paired with a Damira type, I guess. But I wouldn't be thrilled to see her back unless there was some assurance that there would be a major behavior change. Next time around she'll already have all the contacts/friends in the clubs and could jump straight back into it. It's a shame. She's very attractive and seems nice and friendly. 

Obviously the shared room has been a disaster for both of them though. I really wish RLC would scrap the shared rooms/beds. More tenants is not necessarily better and letting girls have privacy is pretty important.

100 % agree with that

• Like 2