Nikki, Poppy (2019) Part #1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No I am not.   It was just a clip out of the Gif box.   I do that on many posts as there is a gif for every occasion.

It's all done in Humor.  That's what lacks on the Forum, not many have a sense of humor.  

So, because it's just a joke, gay people aren't supposed to be offered? Are we supposed to laugh with you that you think our sex is so revolting that you need to bleach your eyes? How is that supposed to be funny for us? I, and I'll speak for us, we don't get it. What we do get is that homophobic people have for a long time used humor as a convenient blanket to cover over their homophobia when they say offensive things and it seems to me that your friends here have your back for the same reason. You have to understand is that gay people have a long, long history of having their sex being made fun of because it grosses people like you out. What you posted sets us back and is insulting, hurtful, and it's not funny. 

2 hours ago, born1950 said:

In addition, this apartment has itself become a comedy for several weeks.

Yes totally right. All the people coming and going and Nikky finding "new boyfriends" all the time and their managers sometimes posting here and they think we don't recognize them 😂

4 minutes ago, Marble said:

So, because it's just a joke, gay people aren't supposed to be offered? Are we supposed to laugh with you that you think our sex is so revolting that you need to bleach your eyes? How is that supposed to be funny for us? I, and I'll speak for us, we don't get it. What we do get is that homophobic people have for a long time used humor as a convenient blanket to cover over their homophobia when they say offensive things and it seems to me that your friends here have your back for the same reason. You have to understand is that gay people have a long, long history of having their sex being made fun of because it grosses people like you out. What you posted sets us back and is insulting, hurtful, and it's not funny. 

Just saying the most gay people I met here til now have problems to be able to laugh about themselves and always shout about discrimination and want to enforce PC in the forums all over the place. Relax and have fun. Nobody wants to harm you @StnCld316 is a good guy. He made a simple joke making a little fun of the situation. There are countless jokes about other situations when people having sex here. And most are about hetero people. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just saying the most gay people I met here til now have problems to be able to laugh about themselves and always shout about discrimination and want to enforce PC in the forums all over the place. Relax and have fun. Nobody wants to harm you @StnCld316 is a good guy. He made a simple joke making a little fun of the situation. There are countless jokes about other situations when people having sex here. And most are about hetero people. 

And from what I've read people here, a lot of hetero people think it perfectly ok to harass and make jokes at the expense of gay people. Again, you don't live with this constant joke making of your sex style like we do and I think we have a right to be sensitive about it. I'm not calling the police, all I'm asking for some understanding and empathy about a sensitive topic. 

1 minute ago, Marble said:

And from what I've read people here a lot of hetero people think it perfectly ok to harass and make jokes at the expense of gay people. Again, you don't live with this constant joke making of your sex style like we do and I think we have a right to be sensitive about it. I'm not calling the police, all I'm asking for some understanding and empathy about a sensitive topic. 

That is the thing I mean. Don't take yourself so serious. I can fully understand that you face a lot of resentments and I am absolutely against any discrimination. But here it was just a joke not a personal attack. Stncld would be the last to attack you because you are gay. We should be all equal here but that also implies that we can take it when somebody makes a joke fooling a little around with us. 

Once again. I am with you at the point that you should be treated equal and not be discriminated. 

But that also means you should take when. somebody says he does not want to watch gay sex. Me for example don't want to watch it and I just watch something else. But I tolerate it. And don't complain about it. Nobody forces me to watch. That's not discrimination. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They want to be "equal" but then want special treatment when are treated in the same way.. 

Now you know.. no more jokes about limp dick hetero guys.. may harrass their sexuality

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is the thing I mean. Don't take yourself so serious. I can fully understand that you face a lot of resentments and I am absolutely against any discrimination. But here it was just a joke not a personal attack. Stncld would be the last to attack you because you are gay. We should be all equal here but that also implies that we can take it when somebody makes a joke fooling a little around with us. 

Once again. I am with you at the point that you should be treated equal and not be discriminated. 

But that also means you should take when. somebody says he does not want to watch gay sex. Me for example don't want to watch it and I just watch something else. But I tolerate it. And don't complain about it. Nobody forces me to watch. That's not discrimination. 

Here's how empathy works. You don't ask yourself would I be offended by what I say, you ask yourself would the other person be offended by what I say. Again, I fail to see how him needing to pour bleach in his eyes at the site of gay sex is funny. Can you explain to me how it's funny? What exactly is the joke that's being made? 

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They want to be "equal" but then want special treatment when are treated in the same way.. 

Now you know.. no more jokes about limp dick hetero guys.. may harrass their sexuality

That's not my thing, but I would imagine if I were one of these tenants and the joke was about my limp dick, I wouldn't think it was funny. Is there a list of acceptable insults on this forum? So far we have jokes about gay sex and jokes about limp dicks. I thought it was against the rules here to insult the people who live on these sites. Can I insult them or even you, call it a joke, and then say what I want to? 

16 minutes ago, Marble said:

That's not my thing, but I would imagine if I were one of these tenants and the joke was about my limp dick, I wouldn't think it was funny. Is there a list of acceptable insults on this forum? So far we have jokes about gay sex and jokes about limp dicks. I thought it was against the rules here to insult the people who live on these sites. Can I insult them or even you, call it a joke, and then say what I want to? 

There is a South Park episode about the camp of tolerance you should watch. One of the best episodes ever. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is a South Park episode about the camp of tolerance you should watch. One of the best episodes ever. 

Just explain the joke. I don't get it. Tell me how it's funny please so that I can laugh too. 

11 minutes ago, Marble said:

Just explain the joke. I don't get it. Tell me how it's funny please so that I can laugh too. 

Watch it and you will understand the big difference between tolerance and demanding to be liked and treated special all the time...

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Watch it and you will understand the big difference between tolerance and demanding to be liked and treated special all the time...

Why can't you just explain to me what the joke is? He posted a picture of gay sex and then an eye bleach gif. If it's joke explain how it's funny cause I don't get it.