Nikki, Poppy (2019) Part #1

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because I am not interested in that place. It's too obvious all what is going on there is completely controlled by their managers Afrodita & Clark. They play a game. Nobody is jealous or cheating with anybody. That's what they want you to believe....

Besides that I don't like the appartement. Too big some cams are not good placed. And too much hiding sometimes going on there. 

All that leads to I pretty much ignore that place. 

Don't agree, but pretty fair. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, phil4466 said:

Don't agree, but pretty fair. Thanks. 

All female residents and many guests in these 3 apartments are controlled by Afrodita & Clark that you can see.

Most recently, the new girl was paid at A & J, P & A and Nikki even before the camera. Twice by Aladdin and once by Archi.

• Like 1

This would not be the first time (and sure won't be the last time) that action is directed by the managers.  Remember that apartment with 3 couples, (Peter and Emma were 1 of them) where they were taking turns to fuck on the free cam.

But I prefer to see action requested by managers instead of Cam show action directed by viewers on Chaturbate.  And as soon as they stop giving tokens, fake action is stopping

At least, Nikki and friends are not faking sex

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

At least, Nikki and friends are not faking sex

Manager-controlled actions do not mean that the sex is faked. It just means that not only the performers decide who has sex with whom.
This sex does not arise through relationships but through a script. The sex is real, love and jealousy but not. It's still entertainment.

i like to see it, others prefer to see flats with less outside influence.

17 hours ago, Gudari said:

It may be Vh's least valued apartment so I can read it in the reviews but for me it is currently the best along with Nikki! This apartment is completely crazy and unpredictable, I love it! I'm in love with Nikki, the Nikki free! And if I keep doing a ranking, this apartment next to the two (Pocahontas and Alibaba and Aladdin and Jasmine) are the best on VH currently.

Seldom watch P&A or A&J because of the very poor camera set ups but I do agree about Nikki!

• Like 2