B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

I am torn about this, on one hand, I find these two adorable, on the other hand, I hate massages and body paints and these are what they are known for.....I tend to look past that because they are easy going, kind and respectful towards their housemates but this is just getting ridiculous..

• Like 1

If I heard right, from Valerie's voice message yesterday, the boys will be back tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 o'clock. A party would be nice, but its hard to imagine anything without wigs and beer-pong now. Let us just hope Valerie's craziness is stronger than the other's dullness.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If I heard right, from Valerie's voice message yesterday, the boys will be back tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 o'clock. A party would be nice, but its hard to imagine anything without wigs and beer-pong now. Let us just hope Valerie's craziness is stronger than the other's dullness.

LOL...the boys will be back to re-charge their blue balls

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

rip GIFB4.Next three months will be showers,body cleaning,massages.Zero...Real life in cams.

in the next three months it's better to go in vacation for practice your ski training, it will be the season soon 😁

you have a perfect rlc down hill for that now :biggrin:

Capture-2019-11-29-19-52-35-414.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Until we see who will occupy the bedroom vacated by the TWINS, I am hopeful. Even though I have never felt RLC management can make any good decisions. I view the villa as not the prime property even though it is large and beautiful. It's location is not so prime, especially given the age of most of the women.

Who knows they may give Cherry the big bedroom the twins left and we will see the guy she has been seeing.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

in the next three months it's better to go in vacation for practice your ski training, it will be the season soon 😁

you have a perfect rlc down hill for that now :biggrin:

Capture-2019-11-29-19-52-35-414.jpg

Hehe,for some reason i am glad for that downfall,and solution(they think)is to put "beloved" twins in best bedroom of Barca houses🤣.Cant wait for the cristmas stats lol.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,for some reason i am glad for that downfall,and solution(they think)is to put "beloved" twins in best bedroom of Barca houses🤣.Cant wait for the cristmas stats lol.

for me the best solution for change the curve of this graphic is open new apartments with new people but 6 months later after the rlc crash i am still waiting

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Until we see who will occupy the bedroom vacated by the TWINS, I am hopeful. Even though I have never felt RLC management can make any good decisions. I view the villa as not the prime property even though it is large and beautiful. It's location is not so prime, especially given the age of most of the women.

Who knows they may give Cherry the big bedroom the twins left and we will see the guy she has been seeing.

Like things are wouldn't be surprised if was (again)Sophia or Irma.Will be someone for doing big shows that's a sure thing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

for me the best solution for change the curve of this graphic is open new apartments with new people but 6 months later after the rlc crash i am still waiting

For you,for me and for many many more people,but they abandoned the original concept of delivering real life in cams with regular persons,now is all about "actresses" payed to do daily shows and left real life outside.

• Upvote 1