B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

Die Bevorzugung der Zwillinge durch RLC lässt vermuten, dass die Zwillinge nicht geizig sind mit ihren Diensten gegenüber RLC-Verantwortlichen.
Reine Spekulation 😁

The preference for twins by RLC suggests that the twins are not stingy with their services to RLC officers.
Pure speculation😁

Milena too, has an Italian boyfriend, speaks a little Italian, Milena has a serious health problem, has something wrong in her mouth and has to look for a doctor, her boyfriend, she came to Barcelona to see her, so I don't think so that we will never see her with her boyfriend in this apartment

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Milena too, has an Italian boyfriend, speaks a little Italian, Milena has a serious health problem, has something wrong in her mouth and has to look for a doctor, her boyfriend, she came to Barcelona to see her, so I don't think so that we will never see her with her boyfriend in this apartment

It's just stupid to have girls with a BF at home on "vacation" for months. That then a BF come to visit in Barcelona and not even takes a step into the apartment is completly ridiculous. 

Just like the twins, it's all just an empty show. Fuck you RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

another hotel couple

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You mean that you think he will appeare?

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I believe that if he wanted to take it home, it had already happened

Too bad. That could've been great. But her stay has only just started, so alot might happen still. I have hope for her.

Bonjour à tout le monde ; Petite mise au point de ma part ,je quitte le forum pour une longue période , vous n'aurez plus mes commentaires car il y a des personnes à qui je ne plait pas ,quand j'envoie des messages je suis toujours respectueux , DONC AU REVOIR LE FORUM ; DERNIER MéSSAGE DE PRESOLONE 1 

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

happy boys, great game in preparation, good fun for everyone

LOL yes, I hear that the _ _ _ _ _ are preparing their games for Bruno and Luno so they can show all the viewers just how big a _ _ _ _ _ _ they are!!  Tomorrow night will not get here quick enough for some of you and the rest of you hope it never happens.  Haven't you all seen enough of those 2 hired dicks?  If not, I feel sorry for you!!