B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Lool it was very strange.....Never seen anything like it...Really wish RLC kept an archive of past events...

It can happen, like getting a bad banana. 🤣

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If I heard right, from Valerie's voice message yesterday, the boys will be back tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 o'clock. A party would be nice, but its hard to imagine anything without wigs and beer-pong now. Let us just hope Valerie's craziness is stronger than the other's dullness.

meanwhile...they are emptying their sacks into the depths of Holly's loins 🙂

30 minutes ago, firewall said:

for me the best solution for change the curve of this graphic is open new apartments with new people but 6 months later after the rlc crash i am still waiting

It seems like they've abandoned any plans to expand. And the fact that they've even spent so much time and resources upgrading the most shitty apartments (Martina, Masha), instead of looking for something new, is also abit worrying IMO.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Almost right. Holly's back in B4 with a lot of shopping bags, which probably means she's returning home soon

Black Friday. It's chaos even in my small village in Trøndelag.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It seems like they've abandoned any plans to expand. And the fact that they've even spent so much time and resources upgrading the most shitty apartments (Martina, Masha), instead of looking for something new, is also abit worrying IMO.

maybe they realize they make enough money with 11 apartments it's not necessary to open more

• Upvote 1