B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

18 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

no not the shity twins from b1 in b4...now its fuckt up what a bullshit...i cant see those two stupid girls ...pfff now its gone be very low with rlc... 

That's the general feeling were,almost  no one can stand anymore the two.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, I believe that anyone who does anything where it pertains to nudity of any kind gets paid for it on RLC.  there would be absolutely no incentive otherwise and yes, you are correct, i never did like to see the guys in any of the apartments when I was a subscriber.  I would always wait until the guys left to view the girls in the couples apartments.  Unlike most of you that want to see these girls that you all have come to adore have sex with a guy, I was never one to want to see that!!

I don't care if the girls are having sex with a guy or a girl. Important is only that it should be something that they would also do without cameras. 

Like, I'm a big fan of Piper and Tylor. I like the real thing, with real emotions and real desires.

That's why I think it's pointless to have eight predominantly straight girls play some silly games on friday night. They would never do that if there weren't cameras. 

Last week, with the two visitors there, there were at least some moments when you had the impression that people forgot the cameras. Unfortunately they were very short, but I think RLC could have built on it. Now, with the Twins in this place that possibility is destroyed. The twins will take every opportunity to keep it on a superficial show level. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my amazing sleuth has a name and it's Taylor.  Taylor knows quite a bit about what goes on in Barcelona...trust me.

Do you really want me to answer that...lol..

Just poking fun Harley...as you know. The beer is flowing :biggrin::wink:

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't care if the girls are having sex with a guy or a girl now. Important is only that it should be something that they would also do without. 

Like, I'm a big fan of Piper and Tylor. I like the real thing, with real emotions and real desires.

That's why I think it's pointless to have eight predominantly straight girls play some silly games on friday night. They would never do that if there weren't cameras. 

Last week, with the two visitors there, there were at least some moments when you had the impression that people forgot the cameras. Unfortunately they were very short, but I think RLC could have built on it. Now, with the Twins in this place that possibility is destroyed. The twins will take every opportunity to keep it on a superficial show level. 

i agree with everything except the "impression that people forgot the cameras".  the cameras are what they all live for and in everything they do or in every move they make, they are always thinking about the cameras.  Monica is like Loraine and Blair and I guess you could say the majority of these girls when it comes to positioning themselves for the cameras.  I heard that in the show with Loraine and Blair in B2 last night, positioning for the cameras was first and foremost!  they know what they have to do for the cameras and that's the bottom line!!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Do you really want me to answer that...lol..

Just poking fun Harley...as you know. The beer is flowing :biggrin::wink:

I know you are Naga, no worries mate....that's the only reason i come to this forum, is for the fun of it 🙂

I wish I had a beer!!

• Upvote 1