B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

4 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

as I see in Segpay transaction detail my next rebill is on the old price (34.95$)

But seems soon the prices will be up 50%,that's a huge amount without valid justification,if we had more half dozen new houses than would be acceptable,even tought 50% up is hard to justify.Kinda feels a desesperated move.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Except without Replay RLC is useless for any of us who do not have have the time or flexibility to be able to access at any time to see what is going on. 

I hope my existing subscription will continue at the lower rate, otherwise I will be unsubscribing again. 

I understand that,some because of their times constraints etc have to subscribe the premium price,personaly for me is a matter of what is fair,11 online houses,some of them very weak don't justify 35$ and even less 45$..that is Absolutely insane for the quality and quantity we get.Honestly replay become almost useless(to some degree)because so little things happen daily.Wonder if they have to pay more the residents that now become erotic actresses instead of what they usted to pay normal,regular act girls and couples.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

Except without Replay RLC is useless for any of us who do not have have the time or flexibility to be able to access at any time to see what is going on. 

I hope my existing subscription will continue at the lower rate, otherwise I will be unsubscribing again. 

It will continue as long as you don't cancel it...but that might change after three months or so

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

But seems soon the prices will be up 50%,that's a huge amount without valid justification,if we had more half dozen new houses than would be acceptable,even tought 50% up is hard to justify.Kinda feels a desesperated move.

Just don't cancel and subscribe again...The recurring bill stays the same

il y a 50 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

Just don't cancel and subscribe again...The recurring bill stays the same

That's what I am seeing right now on my SegPay transaction page but I am paying in USD which I believe is just slightly cheaper due to the FX rate?

But if they really increase the price back to the old rate, I am not resubscribing for these nonsense.

Girls doing nothing, girls going out & staying out and pussy massages. Returning girls not up to task, or worse, doing fucking nothing.

Plenty of other free choices on the worldwide web.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

That's what I am seeing right now on my SegPay transaction page but I am paying in USD which I believe is just slightly cheaper due to the FX rate?

But if they really increase the price back to the old rate, I am not resubscribing for these nonsense.

Girls doing nothing, girls going out & staying out and pussy massages. Returning girls not up to task, or worse, doing fucking nothing.

For me the absolute deal killer will be if they bring back the extra charge for accessing replay, then I'm definitely gone. 

• Like 1

Il y a 10 heures, keeper31 a dit :

Unfortunately it was a totally fake show.  I would rather they did their normal nothing than to pretend to be into each other.  there are women on this site that genuinely enjoy each other and that is what I watch for.  This was a sham.  

Yep, Monica is already "boring" me to death and now she is trying to do it with Milena which only make it worse.

I don't want to rub salt on anyone's wounds but this is disappointing from Monica so far.

For me her Superstar's status is diminishing by the day.

For Milena, RLC should just pay for her cab ride to El Prat after her one month is up. She isn't into anything for this project other than trying to impersonate the Twins on the bed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 11 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

I was talking about Milena and Monica.....They were doing so well until today smh...I only just caught Evelyn and Alla's show...Something is definitely in the air...They probably caught it from that diabolical crap from yesterday....I am hoping this isn't something to be expected everyday...

despicable me what GIF pedro what GIF taylor swift what GIF

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But for new subs will be really crap thats for sure.

New subs should definitely go for the standard price...The price for premium is just not worth it

18 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Same especially if they bring back tokens of replay...I am definitely out..

12 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

New subs should definitely go for the standard price...The price for premium is just not worth it.

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would want to take out a subscription option without Replay.  Are there really people with the time and inclination to watch the cameras all the time so they don't miss anything?

• Like 1