B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

I remember once again, the real RLC, 11 apartments, $ 44.95, the fake VHTV, 37 apartments, $ 36.95, but we know that in VHTV they are all actors, but on RLC they are normal people 😂 😂 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would want to take out a subscription option without Replay.  Are there really people with the time and inclination to watch the cameras all the time so they don't miss anything?

Some of them use a screen recording app that records the top cam....

Viele User mache hier den "Großen Max" schimpfen über RLC und lassen sich weiter ihr Geld monatlich abzocken.
Ich kündige mein Abo jeden Monat, und entscheide dann, ob ich wieder 19,95 Euro für den nächsten Monat zahlen will.
Dieses Mal werde ich für das Geld einen Kasten gutes Bier kaufen und RLC - RLC sein lassen.
Bis die Zwillinge aus #B4 verschwunden sind.

Everyone should translate this for themselves - most of them will not understand it 😁

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Yep, Monica is already "boring" me to death and now she is trying to do it with Milena which only make it worse.

I don't want to rub salt on anyone's wounds but this is disappointing from Monica so far.

For me her Superstar's status is diminishing by the day.

For Milena, RLC should just pay for her cab ride to El Prat after her one month is up. She isn't into anything for this project other than trying to impersonate the Twins on the bed.

"her superstar status is diminishing by the day",what superstar status!?She was never super popular,had some that like her others that don't,but hardly she is a Rlc star,rlc Stars(for good or worst)are Leora,Kristy etc.Monica is just a mere show girl in Sophia,twins fashion,with exactly same teasing tactics and absolutely no real stuff done in cams.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, firewall said:

yes the deal is good for a standard membership but suscribe without replay it's not possible for me i don't want spend hours in front of my computer for miss nothing,

it's confortable to have the replay but for now i am not interested by this new premium price for a month it's too expansive now specially without any new apartments after the lose of the 16 apartments of may or june i don't remember exactly

7 hours ago, firewall said:

and i just realize it was this price before also for a standard membership (19,99), the price will up to ten more bucks too after the end of this limited offer

29.95 soon for a standard membership

I'd like to pay $10 more if RLC went back to the old quality and 2-3 added exciting couple apartments. It would also be important that the cast in GOV would finally participate in the project. 

With the current offer, they should have actually lowered the price. I'm curious whether they seriously want to attack VHTV or just try to squeeze the last drop of money out of old fame. 

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why in hell does the twins get the main rooms? Also be within a few steps of the bathroom when they don't do anything sexual?

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I keep saying it I would love to split the twins up and see if they can be themselfs. Being a voyuer it's something interesting to watch too.

The only right thing to do would be to give the twins a plane ticket home (with a departure time as soon as possible). 

They won't suddenly start living there just because they sleep in separate rooms. They would just waste more space than is already the case. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Which I guess works if your interests match everyone else's - personally I find the top cam is rarely the one I want to watch. 

It's a waste of time since all it does is have Leora on it every time who happens to be my least favourite tenant on RLC..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

It's a waste of time since all it does is have Leora on it every time who happens to be my least favourite tenant on RLC..

Ditto, the one apartment in the project I never watch - the only time I have was when she had a guest

• Like 1