Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

sophia is downgrade to the living room now till the masha bf is here so no more naked workout till he is here,

a perfect example it was necessary in my opinion to move them in a new apartment with two bedrooms for having some privacy and not refresh this apartment for stay here

i don't know if sophia will stay long time here with this condition i would not like to be in her place

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, firewall said:

sophia is downgrade to the living room now till the masha bf is here so no more naked workout till he is here,

a perfect example it was necessary in my opinion to move them in a new apartment with two bedrooms for having some privacy and not refresh this apartment for stay here

i don't know if sophia will stay long time here with this condition i would not like to be in her place

Yes, Sophia does nice bates when she is alone. She could be doing a bate when Masha is getting fucked or sleeping, but she would rather knit or be on her phone.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, Sophia does nice bates when she is alone. She could be doing a bate when Masha is getting fucked or sleeping, but she would rather knit or be on her phone.

but the problem is there is only one correct camera for this couch bed in the living room,

if she was in her own bedroom with 3 or 4 cameras it would be more interesting to watch this apartment and she could continue her naked workout or bate in her bedroom when masha have a bf,

for me it was an error to keep them in this apartment with only one bedroom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

but the problem is there is only one correct camera for this couch bed in the living room,

if she was in her own bedroom with 3 or 4 cameras it would be more interesting to watch this apartment and she could continue her naked workout or bate in her bedroom when masha have a bf,

I agree 100%.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, firewall said:

Even before Sophia moved in, Masha's apartment should have been upgraded a long time ago. I think it is such a disgrace that RLC has not shown her any respect in this regard.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, firewall said:

sophia est rétrogradée dans le salon maintenant jusqu'à ce que le copain masha soit ici, donc plus d'entraînement nu jusqu'à ce qu'il soit ici,

un parfait exemple il fallait à mon sens les déplacer dans un nouvel appartement avec deux chambres pour avoir un peu d'intimité et ne pas rafraîchir cet appartement pour y séjourner

je ne sais pas si sophia restera longtemps ici avec cette condition je ne voudrais pas être à sa place

je suis d'accord avec vous a 100% je n'aimerais pas être à la place de Sophia

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Avant même que Sophia emménage, l'appartement de Masha aurait dû être rénové il y a longtemps. Je pense que c'est une telle honte que RLC ne lui ait montré aucun respect à cet égard.

L'appartement et trop petit et vieillot

RLC na pas l'argent

Finally the lover is gone. The big question is who will be next? It will be one of the previous ones we saw,
  something new? Whoever is good to accept it because the monotony of the apartment is finally broken.
Hopefully, something will finally happen with the bad bedroom camera's !

Hope this will make Sophia to start "moving",would be nice to have two residents with sexual partners,Masha we know she is active and with frequency,Sophia the sleepy not so much,just bates zzzz.Was nice to see Masha with a special guest again.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hope this will make Sophia to start "moving",would be nice to have two residents with sexual partners,Masha we know she is active and with frequency,Sophia the sleepy not so much,just bates zzzz.Was nice to see Masha with a special guest again.

ze81 .Sophia partner can only find in her dreams where she is many hours there! 😴

• Upvote 2