Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

People have been begging and whining and crying and pissing their pants for so long about Masha and Nelly getting together, then when it finally happens it's those same people whining and bitching about show this and show that. Then when Masha goes on another month long stint when she doesn't do anything with anybody, those same jackasses will be whining and bitching that there's no activity in the house. If two girls who have known each other for years can't hook up without someone bitching about it being a fake show, then I think you need to seriously consider removing your head out of your own ass. If you're going to be so head strong about EVERYTHING being a show on RLC, then either quit watching RLC or shut the fuck up and just enjoy the show.

For the record, I'm not even a big Nelly fan and I have never really found her attractive, but it was still pretty fucking awesome that after months of Masha trying to get Nelly into bed and after years of Nelly being in a monogamous relationship with Bogdan, Masha FINALLY succeeded in getting her to loosen up. So many of you people with all your crackpot conspiracy theories and unjustified bullshit about Masha and nobody can even comment on the positives of the night. Maybe it was a one time thing with Nelly, or maybe this will open things up in her marriage with Bogdan. I miss the days when people would actually comment on intelligent things instead of rehashing the same tired complaints and unproven bullshit theories.

Masha has always been a sexually liberated woman. We all know this. It's the reason why she is literally THE most exciting woman to watch on RLC. And I hope Masha continues to do whatever she does and ignore all the stupidity in this thread if she does actually read it. Last night, while not perfect, was a huge step and a pretty great event. And this is coming from someone who isn't even that interested in all female shows. Congrats to Masha for finally getting Nelly after so long and Congrats to Nelly for finally giving in to a fantasy.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I disagree completely with all the BS posted above. I like the new cams, and I have been waiting for a very long time for this to happen for Nelly's sake, as she has wanted to experiment for a long time. I believe that Sophia is the perfect roommate for Masha, and they get along extremely well together always laughing and having a good time in each others company. Masha seems very happy with Sophia living their with her.

There are some posters here who have ruined the forum for many with nothing but complaining about everything, they never have anything good to say period, they have no life as they spend all their time watching these online voyeur houses. and they believe that it should be real life on camera. I am laughing my ass off at all of them because it has never been that way and it will never be that way. Some people simply can't except in life you very seldom get what you want, and sitting here pounding away on the keyboard bitching is not going to change one fucking thing about RLC or VHTV. 

It is very sad that forum is being destroyed by these people that need get out of the basement and get out in the real life and away from their computers so they will desperately see their concept of real life..

Thank you for posting this.  I was on the edge of quitting this forum having woken to the same predictable and self- contradictory rants on all the boards despite last night providing some really interesting and exciting viewing. You've given me a bit of hope that it might be worth sticking around to try to help make this board back to what it used to be and could be again. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

People have been begging and whining and crying and pissing their pants for so long about Masha and Nelly getting together, then when it finally happens it's those same people whining and bitching about show this and show that. Then when Masha goes on another month long stint when she doesn't do anything with anybody, those same jackasses will be whining and bitching that there's no activity in the house. 

This describes exactly the problem with CC at the moment, thank you!

• Like 2

Masha is not a simple girl, she is a personality
She managed to keep her aparment at RLC, which was a great achievement
Often I think that she is now doing exactly the opposite, which is expected
Everything is incalculable, so this apartment is interesting
there is a danger that Masha will go down in the RLC mainstream
nobody wants that here
It's good to talk about it (I think)
Some say: Better bad criticism than no criticism

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Friend ze81 I agree with you all! My big question is who decides on apartment upgrades, and makes them much worse and much more ridiculous than before? This one managed to degrade it and make it messy! Their scripts even more ridiculous than ever. I started and I'm tired, I don't know with this joke how much I'll still tolerate them, spend our money and not give. Unfortunately we didn't get along with the amateurs, nor did the new camera's manage to adjust the zoom properly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well there is a short story about Consultant in marriage affairs his assistant and couple as clients

Consultant to the clients: first I like to interview one by one alone.

The women was first and she tell her position the Consultant said "you are right" then came the husband and tell his side the Consultant said "you are right"

before the couple enter together the assistant ask "how could be that any one of them is right"? the Consultant said "you are right too"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

People have been begging and whining and crying and pissing their pants for so long about Masha and Nelly getting together, then when it finally happens it's those same people whining and bitching about show this and show that. Then when Masha goes on another month long stint when she doesn't do anything with anybody, those same jackasses will be whining and bitching that there's no activity in the house. If two girls who have known each other for years can't hook up without someone bitching about it being a fake show, then I think you need to seriously consider removing your head out of your own ass. If you're going to be so head strong about EVERYTHING being a show on RLC, then either quit watching RLC or shut the fuck up and just enjoy the show.

For the record, I'm not even a big Nelly fan and I have never really found her attractive, but it was still pretty fucking awesome that after months of Masha trying to get Nelly into bed and after years of Nelly being in a monogamous relationship with Bogdan, Masha FINALLY succeeded in getting her to loosen up. So many of you people with all your crackpot conspiracy theories and unjustified bullshit about Masha and nobody can even comment on the positives of the night. Maybe it was a one time thing with Nelly, or maybe this will open things up in her marriage with Bogdan. I miss the days when people would actually comment on intelligent things instead of rehashing the same tired complaints and unproven bullshit theories.

Masha has always been a sexually liberated woman. We all know this. It's the reason why she is literally THE most exciting woman to watch on RLC. And I hope Masha continues to do whatever she does and ignore all the stupidity in this thread if she does actually read it. Last night, while not perfect, was a huge step and a pretty great event. And this is coming from someone who isn't even that interested in all female shows. Congrats to Masha for finally getting Nelly after so long and Congrats to Nelly for finally giving in to a fantasy.

This apartment has seen a lot of swinger events and I always had the impression that they were as genuine as possible in RLC. It was fun to see these events, especially because it was believable that the residents wanted this for themself and had fun doing it. 

With yesterday's event, that wasn't the case. Here the main impression was that something was made only for the camera. First of all, I never had the impression that there was any sexual attraction between Nelly and Masha. If there were, I'd be the first one to scream hooray, but there was nothing. Rather, I had the impression that Nelly was emotionally upset and very angry at Masha's last attempt. As soon as she was back to Bodgan she made an happy and outmost relieved impression. I am still surprised that there was a repeated attempt, but I suspect that RLC strongly needed an extrem event make viewers forget the very recently price increase. 

Anyway, You have to be completely blind to overlook that realism in RLC is declining strongly. The elimination of all russian apartments (mostly quite conventional couple apartments) has strongly accelerated this trend. To claim everything is fake is exaggerated, but if you look at apartments like Asia&Haakeem, it clearly shows that something is wrong. Especially in the GOV Apartments, there is a clear lack of connection to reality. The girls are dancing in front of the cameras half naked every day, giving massage shows and perform pseudo lesbian shows. Here it is obvious that the action has gone away from something that the residents would also do without a camera watching to something that the residents do just because of the camera. I find this trend disappointing, because the idea of the project, to give a glimse into the private life, is lost in the process. 

We'll see how this apartment develops. I really hope it won't be a copy of the GOV Apartments. Rather, I hope to really get an insight into the life of Masha and Sophie. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Karst1234567890 said:

ich würde mich freuen wenn jemand mal was von gestern Abend aus dem Schlafzimmer an Bilder oder eventuell auch ein video posten würde 

I would be glad if someone would post something from last night's pictures or maybe even a video from the bedroom

Everything is on RLC Replay - as you are asking, you must be a freerider. Why would somebody who pays the subscription offer material to you who don´t pay?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha is not a simple girl, she is a personality
She managed to keep her aparment at RLC, which was a great achievement
Often I think that she is now doing exactly the opposite, which is expected
Everything is incalculable, so this apartment is interesting
there is a danger that Masha will go down in the RLC mainstream
nobody wants that here
It's good to talk about it (I think)
Some say: Better bad criticism than no criticism

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Friend ze81 I agree with you all! My big question is who decides on apartment upgrades, and makes them much worse and much more ridiculous than before? This one managed to degrade it and make it messy! Their scripts even more ridiculous than ever. I started and I'm tired, I don't know with this joke how much I'll still tolerate them, spend our money and not give. Unfortunately we didn't get along with the amateurs, nor did the new camera's manage to adjust the zoom properly.

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This apartment has seen a lot of swinger events and I always had the impression that they were as genuine as possible in RLC. It was fun to see these events, especially because it was believable that the residents wanted this for themself and had fun doing it. 

With yesterday's event, that wasn't the case. Here the main impression was that something was made only for the camera. First of all, I never had the impression that there was any sexual attraction between Nelly and Masha. If there were, I'd be the first one to scream hooray, but there was nothing. Rather, I had the impression that Nelly was emotionally upset and very angry at Masha's last attempt. As soon as she was back to Bodgan she made an happy and outmost relieved impression. I am still surprised that there was a repeated attempt, but I suspect that RLC strongly needed an extrem event make viewers forget the very recently price increase. 

Anyway, You have to be completely blind to overlook that realism in RLC is declining strongly. The elimination of all russian apartments (mostly quite conventional couple apartments) has strongly accelerated this trend. To claim everything is fake is exaggerated, but if you look at apartments like Asia&Haakeem, it clearly shows that something is wrong. Especially in the GOV Apartments, there is a clear lack of connection to reality. The girls are dancing in front of the cameras half naked every day, giving massage shows and perform pseudo lesbian shows. Here it is obvious that the action has gone away from something that the residents would also do without a camera watching to something that the residents do just because of the camera. I find this trend disappointing, because the idea of the project, to give a glimse into the private life, is lost in the process. 

We'll see how this apartment develops. I really hope it won't be a copy of the GOV Apartments. Rather, I hope to really get an insight into the life of Masha and Sophie. 

Agree with you all.Specialy regard the cams..it isn't a improvement..is a downgrade.Fans of this house waited years for the upgrades,that finaly the bedroom cams Wouldnt enter night vision like crazy..and what we have..look now at the house and you will see..three of the four cams in black and white.Cheers.

• Like 3