B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

when I see something as spectacular as I've seen... I have to leave my comment... hahaha.

Hehe,you should watch Sophie also,even more "spectacular" than Monica..but very close..almost twins🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was looking forward to Monica coming back more than any other girl but this constant hiding from the cams is so boring and not sexy at all. It's one thing to be shy but being completely naked then facing directly away from the cams is ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha I'm just visiting... 
I appreciate the good things as Monica is... 
she is a star in the firmament...

Monica is no star, a lovely woman but no star by any stretch of the imagination.  Stars are like Damira and Rosemary...girls that make things happen, not like girls that expose their pussy all day long like Leora and Belle!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, super134 said:

I was looking forward to Monica coming back more than any other girl but this constant hiding from the cams is so boring and not sexy at all. It's one thing to be shy but being completely naked then facing directly away from the cams is ridiculous.

Exactly...why come to a voyeur site and do that kind of stuff.  Make no sense to me and it can't possibly make any sense to any one else!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Monica is no star, a lovely woman but no star by any stretch of the imagination.  Stars are like Damira and Rosemary...girls that make things happen, not like girls that expose their pussy all day long like Leora and Belle!!

And Valerie!!!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

once again, you are entitled to your opinion.  I used to like Valerie but can't stand her anymore now that she has spread the virus of the parasites to B4!!

Good thing you're not a subscriber then, or are you? Sometimes I have my doubts hehe 😉