B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I just checked the B#2 Topics and the only thing of a fight I could see was between Nicole & Estelle.  I was pretty certain Belle was in a fight at one time and she got a blackeye out of the deal.  @Noldus might be able to clarify this further. He's the watchdog of the B Topics.

i agree with u stn.noldus is always up to date with this kind of stuff.

• Upvote 1

Milena and Belle had a great start the first night with a photo shoot and a drunken Milena bated to the pictures of Belle. But a few days later Milena got mad at Belle for some dirty dishes (I think it was) and ended up with Belle moving over to B2. Milena was a cleaning freak at that time

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Milena and Belle had a great start the first night with a photo shoot and a drunken Milena bated to the pictures of Belle. But a few days later Milena got mad at Belle for some dirty dishes (I think it was) and ended up with Belle moving over to B2. Milena was a cleaning freak at that time

thank you buddy.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_27?ts=1575430432&from=share

Before Evelyn left, she realised she might be forgetting something...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_39?ts=1575430441&from=share

:heart:

Alla was still in dreamland...

About 4.5 hours later, she checked her phone & "realised" Evelyn has left. She took her blanket down to the couch, can't really sleep. Opened the door for the cleaner, went back to her room b4 joining Monica in bed.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_20?ts=1575448234&from=share

Looks like Monica made a new friend :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Milena bated? I think she forgot how to do that now. Complete waste of a room.

5 hours ago, firewall said:

please NO, i can accept all the girls exept her she made her time on rlc 

the time is coming for her to turn the page of rlc for good , rlc becomes a job for her now

Couldn't agree more,she barely leaved already returned,God have mercy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If Belle is staying she'll likely be placed here as a Replacement.

Du sollst keine schlafende Hund wecken.
Das "Elend" mit den Zwillingen reicht

Thou shalt not wake a sleeping dog.
The 'misery' with the twins is enough

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:
4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Milena bated? I think she forgot how to do that now. Complete waste of a room.

If Milena shows alittle of her sexuallity, as she apparently did last time, I'll be one of her biggest fan on here. She has everything! But for now it has been nothing.

• Like 3