B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

il y a 28 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

Kind of weird.....4:37 in the morning. But she was weird.

Maybe her flight is 7am in the morning so she has to leave real early.

She is indeed a little weird IMO (Alla is also a little weird too), she is very into her own world & it seems only Alla can break into her world (on her very last day).

But I like her bates, short but not too showy.

She is okay for this project I guess.

• Like 2

I went back and forth on my opinion of Evelyn.  I loved her dances and that lovely dancers body (she is way too young to have the back issues she has) but her attitude drove me nuts. I have spent way to much time trying to decode what she was pissed about (everything) and who she was pissed at (usually Holly).  She had a hell of a temper and swore like a damn sailor.  
Would I share a meal with her if I had the chance?  Sure why not, I’ve listen to her ranting and raving for the last 75 days I would love to hear one is person. 
I wish you well девушка.  Take care of that back and buy yourself a vibrator already. 

• Like 2

Lets face it..there is only one thing worst than the classic rlc show girl..are the show girls that always play with cams and on porpoise hides the good view from cams sight.This type of show girls(Sophie,Monica etc)are even worst,the others although also is just lame shows at least don't play with cams hide and seek.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Belle is staying she'll likely be placed here as a Replacement.

please NO, i can accept all the girls exept her she made her time on rlc 

the time is coming for her to turn the page of rlc for good , rlc becomes a job for her now

• Upvote 2

Just now, firewall said:

please NO, i can accept all the girl exept her she made her time on rlc 

the time is coming for her to turn the page of rlc for good , rlc becomes a job for her now

That part I can agree with quite easily.  

• Upvote 2

il y a 15 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Haix, I just don't understand RLC's fixation with recycled girls.

Are they good for content? Not really.

Are they all doing their part for the viewers? Definitely not.

Then why are they still here again & again? Fuck me.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

hi stn.my friend didnt belles have problems with milena during her stay in b1 the first time she came?if so i dont think rlc.will put them together.

1 minute ago, canito said:

hi stn.my friend didnt belles have problems with milena during her stay in b1 the first time she came?if so i dont think rlc.will put them together.

She had a Cat fight with some girl in B#2 quite some time ago but I don't think the one she fought with is still on the RLC Circuit.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She had a Cat fight with some girl in B#2 quite some time ago but I don't think the one she fought with is still on the RLC Circuit.

stn there was a problem in b1 if i remember correctly where melina took pictures of her and after that they had an argument and then belles moved to the apt.shes in right now that being i think b2.

12 minutes ago, canito said:

stn there was a problem in b1 if i remember correctly where melina took pictures of her and after that they had an argument and then belles moved to the apt.shes in right now that being i think b2.

I just checked the B#2 Topics and the only thing of a fight I could see was between Nicole & Estelle.  I was pretty certain Belle was in a fight at one time and she got a blackeye out of the deal.  @Noldus might be able to clarify this further. He's the watchdog of the B Topics.