COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2019 #1

Il y a 15 heures, corboblanc a dit :

2 weeks of impracticable replay, or the image freezes every 10 seconds, 2 weeks and still no progress !!! and now the live too is sick !!! are there computer scientists at rlc ????😡😡😡

Though it was me but yes replay is constantly freezing and lagging lately.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So replay is freezing and lagging again?What you guys wanted with the latest 50% price increase lol,wouldn't be surprised if some sort of extra premium replay would apear..for a mere twenty bucks extra montly.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Not much excitement from this couple yet. Only 37 Comments and/or Quotes in 3 Days.

They are a relatively normal couple and isn't "scandalous" in any regard so no big reasons to coment,Just to enjoy.Lana&Robert and the couple prior was similar case.But they just arrived so probably things will get some more movement,if they really want a lot of talk they need to start doing shows and stuff,that is garantie of comments,hopefully they won't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not much excitement from this couple yet. Only 37 Comments and/or Quotes in 3 Days.

I'm glad they're there, but similar to GOV, COV lacks the connection to other people. Kristy and the Angles were perfect. A lot of freinds together, a good look at the life of the girls and their relationships. Maybe the best cast RLC ever had for an apartment. 

Do not get me wrong, the apartment exactly meets the expectations. A very nice couple and fun to watch. 

Only I think that RLC could have achieved more if they had brought more of the group together again. For example, B1 could have been turned into a roommate apartment. 

• Upvote 1