B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm not looking for anything.  To be honest I find your association of lack of underwear with sexual looseness both baffling and slightly offensive. 

that's funny lol, you're going to dangle the bait out there and you're not trying to catch anything....whats the damn point then!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

that's funny lol, you're going to dangle the bait out there and you're not trying to catch anything....whats the damn point then!!

Because it's more comfortable and fits better with my outfit.  It's a fashion choice, not a sexual one. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Or maybe she wanted to wear that outfit and she was quite happy to sacrifice the underwear in order to be able to do so. 

Now if you know me realize that I think it is very sexy. It's about what she wants to feel like... if this makes her feel sexy then go for it. By the way she had a nice orgasm shortly before leaving with her remote controlled vibrator. Even stuck it inside her for a while before leaving when Milena came into the room. I was sort of hoping she would wear it out dancing tonight.

• Like 2