Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed,even westerday you said rlc not having tvs visible was not true..and somehow till recently Rlc had Four houses with tvs not visible and nowdays have Two houses outa eleven.Rlc drug use,abuse exemple:Masha house a guest took a drug bag out his pocket..Masha seen it and sayed him to hide,in what is now Martina house..Blue guest girls took a giant bag of weed of backpack and was visible several minutes in cams.Violence in Rlc:In the house that is now of Asia..Eric beat several diferent times Julia,grabbed her neck,punched her in belly,tossed her to floor..again several times..they continue online for a long time,this is just few exemples,maybe isn't Jaba that have "selective" views😉.

Pssst. RLC are the good guys 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems the fans did not watch them enough. They have to make extra shifts now watching realm84 😂

So many fans of manager and this house and their other one barely appears in previews,very fishy😅.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I did not say that at all. And I also wrote this is what I think might have happened. If you want to know exactly just ask support. You are making wild assumption here. 🙄

as I said before, you have a selective memory my friend and you are never and will never be really objective for reasons which seem to me quite simple to understand

every single fact that I mentioned happened in apartments that came back online after the incidents, so to say that these people are fired by VH simply for a story about cameras covered by a sheet is simply ridiculous

I don't need to send a message to vh support to realize that this story is completely ridiculous but hey it is not and will not be the last time that they pretend this kind of thing

it's the day they'll be honest that we may have to worry about :angel:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pssst. RLC are the good guys 😂

You know how it's works..Rlc angels,all it's done in best way possible,treat users like kings,VHTV..treat users like garbage,do all wrong..the devilllll😂.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

as I said before, you have a selective memory my friend and you are never and will never be really objective for reasons which seem to me quite simple to understand

every single fact that I mentioned happened in apartments that came back online after the incidents, so to say that these people are fired by VH simply for a story about cameras covered by a sheet is simply ridiculous

I don't need to send a message to vh support to realize that this story is completely ridiculous but hey it is not and will not be the last time that they pretend this kind of thing

Well things talk for themselves.VH aren't angels But exactly the same thing Regard the other cam sites.i have the capability of admitting both major cam sites have qualities and defects,not an thing at reach of everyone.There is no honest cam site..all lie to clients sometimes as much as OJ.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Feel free to complain to VH about it. I oft n enough said VH did wrong things. Now they will lose money too maybe with the closing of th place. So I think mistake of VH was to allow Nina & Kira to become managers at all. So now I blamed VH. Better now?

il y a 10 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

A failure to be expected. Predicted by many here...

ok failure was to be expected but the joy is not very beautiful (but it is my teacher side)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,even westerday you said rlc not having tvs visible was not true..and somehow till recently Rlc had Four houses with tvs not visible and nowdays have Two houses outa eleven.Rlc drug use,abuse exemple:Masha house a guest took a drug bag out his pocket..Masha seen it and sayed him to hide,in what is now Martina house..Blue guest girls took a giant bag of weed of backpack and was visible several minutes in cams.Violence in Rlc:In the house that is now of Asia..Eric beat several diferent times Julia,grabbed her neck,punched her in belly,tossed her to floor..again several times..they continue online for a long time,this is just few exemples,maybe isn't Jaba that have "selective" views😉.

I invite you to reread the different posts in relation to television I just expressed that the firewall comments were not correct because now a large part of the apartments have a camera where you can see what the participants can watch on TV

for the facts that you cite, most were made by guests, people who have nothing to do with the people who participate

for Eric and Julia, I can't speak on the subject, not having seen it with my own eyes, but I don't mind taking your word for it

How do you guys know how much money they earned? What rule did the violate? Why would the site even tell anyone anything about why a place was removed? Why would you care since it's not like you can make them do what you want anyways? If you'd be content to watch a cat and a dog, why not just regular people too? Aren't the viewers just supposed to watch what happens and not be a part of the decision making with the company? Why do people here complain about the quality of places they they don't even seem to like? Boredom? Shiny object syndrome? From what I see, most of them are basically the same thing with lots of performances for the cams, what's wrong with having a place where the tenants don't really have sex much and go about hiding and sabatoging the cams? Maybe this cat and mouse game is fun for people to watch. You can always not watch. Must every single place be a sexopalooza? If a person could win views doing a cooking show or painting or singing or really anything isn't up to you to go somewhere else if you don't like it, not to demand that they be kicked out because they don't put out sexwise like the rest of the places. I think it's just fun to speculate and complain and that's what mostly happens here. Fine with me, I'm watching you people like I watch them. It fun to watch a cat chase its tail. 

il y a 7 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Feel free to complain to VH about it. I oft n enough said VH did wrong things. Now they will lose money too maybe with the closing of th place. So I think mistake of VH was to allow Nina & Kira to become managers at all. So now I blamed VH. Better now?

I don't know what Nina and Kira did to you but I find you very aggressive with these two girls.

Perhaps you are homophobic?

Let them live and take care of the other apartments you like.

Tolerance, tolerance...............

• Like 4

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I invite you to reread the different posts in relation to television I just expressed that the firewall comments were not correct because now a large part of the apartments have a camera where you can see what the participants can watch on TV

for the facts that you cite, most were made by guests, people who have nothing to do with the people who participate

for Eric and Julia, I can't speak on the subject, not having seen it with my own eyes, but I don't mind taking your word for it

Rlc is wonderful and honest,any user knows that.Regard Eric&Julia case..it's not just my word about it..several users seen Its and commented at same time about it.Regard Firewall coments about the tvs..he said that rlc also had houses were the tvs weren't visible..and you said..that wasn't completely true or something..honestly i feel when things are Regard rlc you always find a way of them look "not as bad as it is" but when is VHTV not so much..that's what i feel.But i can be wrong.