3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Weird? Very true. But, not the first time it's been done on VH, believe it
or not. And, if memory serves, possibly not even the second time. I'll
rely on other people to confirm that, or not. :biggrin:

Mia and blanketboy Kenny 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Oui cet appartement sera suivi par les fans de Nina et Kira ce qui est complètement logique et normal, et si cet appartement n'est pas populaire alors ce n'est le problème que de Nina et Kira au final et je suppose qu'elles ne font pas les choses sans raison 

I'll interpret that: if N&K have brought so many new subscriptions to VHTV that 3 couples can live with, then VHTV did everything right.

It's no time a matter of or if the managers(in this case N&K)can mantain 3,4,5 low activity houses online..Regard number of fans being huge or small..N&K house is not much in previews and the other two houses of them even less(they barely apear),for exemple this house opened about same time as V&K and while V&K are a good number of times in previews this A&O barely are,is a matter that VH have minimal activity standards,sex it's big part of VH style and deliver..most users don't care much about showers or even massages..that's one of the reasons we don't have thousands showers videos in archive..in this house exemple..two weeks Sinse opening..not one sex moment.And that feeling that both are having sex....but outside.This isn't other cam sites were residents can joke for years with viewers..making turns to go "vacations" two weeks per month year after year.Lets wait and see if this two managers houses(if they continue the same) will still be online in a couple months,maybe three..

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was there any tech issues before there that this place is offline now?

I asked support why they are offline because I thought it's a little strange and they answered me they got kicked out because of violation of rules. Hiding from and covering cameras which is not allowed. 

So @StnCld316 you can move them to archives please. 

Wonder if N&K learn something from it... 🤔

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's no time a matter of or if the managers(in this case N&K)can mantain 3,4,5 low activity houses online..Regard number of fans being huge or small..N&K house is not much in previews and the other two houses of them even less(they barely apear),for exemple this house opened about same time as V&K and while V&K are a good number of times in previews this A&O barely are,is a matter that VH have minimal activity standards,sex it's big part of VH style and deliver..most users don't care much about showers or even massages..that's one of the reasons we don't have thousands showers videos in archive..in this house exemple..two weeks Sinse opening..not one sex moment.And that feeling that both are having sex....but outside.This isn't other cam sites were residents can joke for years with viewers..making turns to go "vacations" two weeks per month year after year.Lets wait and see if this two managers houses(if they continue the same) will still be online in a couple months,maybe three..

You can stop. They are gone 😉

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I asked support why they are offline because I thought it's a little strange and they answered me they got kicked out because if violation of rules. Hiding from and covering cameras which is not allowed. 

well the history was short, another one in the archive

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally unexpected if you don't do any castings but just put your friends in there. Curious how long realm84 will last now...

this is what i said before, rlc and vh are very different and you can't do the same thing  on RLC on VH it's not working you have this kind of result,

i don't want a RLC bis on VH personally, i come on VH for other reasons and i go on RLC for other reasons too

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I asked support why they are offline because I thought it's a little strange and they answered me they got kicked out because of violation of rules. Hiding from and covering cameras which is not allowed. 

vh just found the little excuse it took to stop putting them online

I remember seeing the same thing elsewhere, seeing with much more serious facts but they still came back to the site

it's the timing that is strange because they do this right after a complaint for non-activity

I hope they learn something, run baby run ^^