Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

Angel is so beautiful, yet looks oh so fragile.  A far as I can tell she has georgeous brown eyes, she also wears Contact Lenses, which is why she struggles to read the bottle labels in the bathroom.

Tiny video from last nights shower.  A quick glance to the camera, looking so vulnerable.  It's no wonder she is shy.  I think it will take quite some time for her to adjust.

When she does, it will be worth the wait.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

It's no wonder she is shy

Why? Is that one of the requirements when you want to join a place managed by Nina & Kira?

Looking for participants (only girls of course) who are extraordinary shy, living their life outside the appartement not home most of the day doing nothing or things in the dark when home. 

I guess I that sums it up quite well 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why? Is that one of the requirements when you want to join a place managed by Nina & Kira?

Looking for participants (only girls of course) who are extraordinary shy, living their life outside the appartement not home most of the day doing nothing or things in the dark when home. 

I guess I that sums it up quite well 😂

In some regard this two are somehow an improvement(not hard task lol) over the last house of manager,for exemple the showers look perfectly normal,no swimming suits or in dark,same Regard the house be a lot more with lights on and even the residents now being more time in house(contrary to prior house were a lot of times is a dark empty house) and this new ones have more guests,all ok,nice improvements but then all wasted in obviously both girls doing their intimacy outside,that basically kills the porpoise of a house in a cam site..i would say that more than this two residents fault..is managers fault.Personaly i don't care about showers(watch one or other from time to time)but the sexual,life of residents..that major..and being done outside..makes absolutely no sense.And pretty sure VH isn't very happy also,sex sells..showers,hairdresser not so much.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In some regard this two are somehow an improvement(not hard task lol) over the last house of manager,for exemple the showers look perfectly normal,no swimming suits or in dark,same Regard the house be a lot more with lights on and even the residents now being more time in house(contrary to prior house were a lot of times is a dark empty house) and this new ones have more guests,all ok,nice improvements but then all wasted in obviously both girls doing their intimacy outside,that basically kills the porpoise of a house in a cam site..i would say that more than this two residents fault..is managers fault.Personaly i don't care about showers(watch one or other from time to time)but the sexual,life of residents..that major..and being done outside..makes absolutely no sense.And pretty sure VH isn't very happy also,sex sells..showers,hairdresser not so much.

Well of course it's managers fault when they do bad casting or as I think no casting at all...

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well of course it's managers fault when they do bad casting or as I think no casting at all...

Exactly.i still think house could work,just need some sex activity,tomorrow will be two weeks and we didn't seen absolutely nothing in that regard,only "hot" moments were showers and one awarkard massage.House is in MN again..god knows why😂.

20 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And what answer did you get?

VHTV Support (Voyeur House TV)

inglese

italiano

Traduci messaggio

Disattiva per: inglese

-- reply above this line --

Dear XXX,

Hello Xxxx,

I understand you about them but stay cool. Our participant's benefits defend their popularity. Nobody watches non-interested realm. No watchers - no money. This is an axiom. Many of our previous participants have left us due to that.

Best wishes

Voyeur House TV Support

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

I agree that the archive is a good idea but it only depends on the willingness of the people who make the videos to make them and put them online

Unfortunately, if I understood correctly, everything is not perfect in this system because they cannot see everything all the time and I am convinced that good things also go into oblivion

I also find that it allows people to be a little too lazy because others do the job fo them and it gives less challenge than being able to see it live, because the problem with these videos is that it lacks what happens before and after the events, and sometimes it's almost better than sex itself

The replay on RLC which can go back to 7 days is not such a bad idea and it allows the subscriber to take what he really needs and he can thus do his own collection and he takes responsibility for himself, I find it more exhilarating from my point of view, and I think that if I am a VH member, I would prefer to go on the 48h replay than to go on the archive

There is another negative detail in the archive.
If you select a participant and then choose a category, the archive sometimes shows you 2 or 3 frames of that person and then 4 pages related to other people.
The same thing happens if you select an apartment, you are also shown other people who do not reside in that apartment.

Oops, out of context.  I was replying to Jabbath earlier about Angel and Odri being boring.

It's a bit like us innit?  Real life.  We all do boring stuff, our lives are just as nonesensicle as the girls in question.  We either stay at home, or go to work doing the mundane stuff of life.  The only way we are different is we don't have online cameras to contend with.  Which is probably just as well, because I can assure you you would not "choose" my infeed.  We occasionally watch VH and pop onto this forum for a little amusement, that's all.   Before you reply!  Yes, I am Easily pleased...

By the way, I do have a few hobbies outside of this that get me out and about.  I also travel the world whenever I can.  Those are my "Choices".

54 minutes ago, budda said:

Dear XXX,

Hello Xxxx,

I understand you about them but stay cool. Our participant's benefits defend their popularity. Nobody watches non-interested realm. No watchers - no money. This is an axiom. Many of our previous participants have left us due to that.

Best wishes

Voyeur House TV Support

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

this is why we have almost 150 vh apartments archived on only 3 years, like i said yesterday this apartment will die alone if they have nothing more to offer, not enough viewers= not enough money 

the tenants are not pay in the same way than on rlc this is not the same business,

only the people are their own manager can survive long time on VH with not much sexual activity (hector/marla for example), the managers of theses people have a business to run, if they don't make enough money with one couple they are replaced by another couple

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is why we have almost 150 vh apartments archived on only 3 years, like i said yesterday this apartment will die alone if they have nothing more to offer, not enough viewers= not enough money 

the tenants are not pay in the same way than on rlc this is not the same business,

only the people are their own manager can survive long time on VH with not much sexual activity (hector/marla for example), the managers of theses people have a business to run, if they don't make enough money with one couple they are replaced by another couple

N'oubli pas que les manageurs de cet appartement ne sont autre que Nina et Kira, elles savent très bien comment cela fonctionne 

Peut-être que faire beaucoup d'argent en faisant tout et n'importe quoi pour y arriver n'est tout simplement pas le but principal de ces personnes 🙂

• Like 1